How to Create Travel Organizational Chart in PDF
Did you know that in 2018, the U.S. topped the ranks in international tourism by producing about 214.47 billion U.S. dollars in the industry worldwide? This is a report that Statista has published on its website.
Creating a hierarchy for your travel agency makes a huge difference in your business as it helps you formulate your business's structure. It also helps you meet your business objectives when you know who to approach when you have questions for each department in your organization. So, take a look at our tips below so you can craft your magnificent travel organizational chart.
1. Pick an Accurate Template
An excellent travel agency organizational chart can consist of different formats. It's essential to understand and pick the right template that caters to your needs. We have a variety of sample charts you can use to help you obtain further ideas and options.
2. Gather Crucial Data
When indicating essential data in your chart, remember that all the names of your workers are present. Place a label below their names to identify their position and roles to your agency operations. Remember to proofread and verify these to ensure that you input the correct information.
3. Categorize Appropriately
To make your creative organizational chart aesthetically pleasing, you have to organize and categorize your different departments and positions. Create a hierarchy starting from top to bottom to gain clear visualization of each person's role. Color-coding your chart can help better identify each corresponding position, department, and their function.
4. Apply Revision if Necessary
If done with working your simple chart, present it to your organization. Everyone must be aware of the organizational structure just in case revisions are necessary. This diagram helps the organization in identifying the areas or departments that lack the workforce.
What are the following areas of service in the travel management agency?
1. Travel Management
2. Passenger Assistance
3. Consulting Services
4. Marketing and Internal Communication
6. Leisure Services
What are the several kinds of travel agencies?
1. General Sales Agents for Foreign Travel Companies
2. Business and Commercial Travel Agencies
3. Cargo Travel Agencies
4. By Class
5. Online Travel Agencies
6. Multi-Destination and Niche Agencies
What are the different kinds of Organizational Chart?
1. Line Organizational Structure Chart
2. Staff or Functional Authority Organizational Structure Chart
3. Matrix Organizational Structure Chart
4. Line and Functional Organizational Structure Chart
5. Divisional Organizational Structure Chart
6. Committee Organizational Structure Chart
7. Committee Organizational Structure Chart
What is the difference between a tour operator and travel agent?
A tour operator is a company or a person that researches ideas for holidays tours or activities. They sell the packages they create either direct to the consumer or through the use of travel agency services. On the other hand, a travel agent offers a variety of holiday packages that have been created by a tour operator to their consumers.
Why is it vital to rely on a travel agent?
1. They are accountable for fixing your travel problems
2. They have the right knowledge useful for those who don't travel often
3. They create your travel itinerary
4. Helps you budget for your travel expenses
5. Can help you find the right travel insurance
6. Has plenty of information and resources
7. Creates a sense of exclusivity
8. Helps you save time