T-shirts have been used by many people throughout the years almost every day because of its functionality. Wearing a T-shirt means a more comfortable way of movement, and it can be translated as being able to do functions easier. Nowadays, T-shirts are very popular not only for daily use but also for specific purposes like events.
There are a lot of custom T-shirts that are done day by day to supply the needs of those people who need the type of clothing. Of course, if you need these shirts in bulk, getting a supplier is better and costs lesser compared to when you buy in the market or other clothing stores. A part of getting a supplier for this purpose includes an Order Form so you can place your orders and formally start the transaction.
Order Confirmation Word Template
Simple Change Order Template
Printable Sales Order Template
Delivery Order Template in iPages
Blank T-Shirt Order Form Template
Printable T-Shirt Order Form Template
Club T-Shirt Order Form
Elementary T-Shirt Order Form Template
Family Reunion T-Shirt Order Form
Generic T-Shirt Order Form Template
A T-shirt order form usually include the following details:
- The name of the t-shirt supplier and its basic information including its office address and contact details like an e-mail or a mobile number.
- The name of the client.
- The date when the order has been made.
- The number of T-shirts that has been placed for order.
- To whom the shirts are intended to be of use. T-shirt sizes vary if they will be used by kids, teens, or adults.
- The sizes of the T-shirts. It ranges from small, medium, and large up to a double or triple XL or XS depending on the need of the consumer.
- The number of items to be purchased per T-shirt size.
- The price of the T-shirts per piece.
- The price of that the client needs to pay for the entire transaction.
- The date that the order may be picked-up or delivered.
School T-Shirt Order Form
Free T-Shirt Order Form Template in Excel
High School T-Shirt Order Form
Class T-Shirt Order Form
T- shirt orders are actually used for some of the following purposes:
- Class or Batch Reunions. What can be better way to identify a class in a specific batch than the shirts that they are wearing.
- Family gatherings. Family reunions and other gatherings usually have t-shirts that states either the surname of the families or the specific occasion why a gathering has been made.
- Field trips. Students using the same shirt color and design helps teachers and parents to better visually keep track their children and the group where they belong. It is also easier for tour operators to find a missing child should they already move ahead to the next destination.
- Sports festivals. Teams wear specific T-shirts and it serves as their game uniform. The designs of the shirts may vary depending on how the team wants their uniform to look like.
- Other school activities. Nutrition month, field demos and a lot more activities that the school is having usually needs t-shirts for group identification purposes. Even the uniforms of the kids may sometimes include T-shirts, especially during physical education class.
- Parties. Raves and concerts usually print out T-shirts on bulk so that partygoers can have them as souvenirs either for free or for a specific retail price.
You may take a look at our Excel Order Form samples from our website. You can use it as a reference in the creation of your T-shirt order form.