Searching for intake forms that you can use for your healthcare center? Do you have a doctor’s appointment coming? Were you asked to fill out an intake form prior to coming into the doctor’s office? Or maybe you need to get some insights on what these forms are all about? On our website, we have provided you various types of this form.
Basically, a simple intake form is for healthcare practices filling out of forms for incoming patients. These forms assists medical staff in evaluating patient information in a convenient way. To save your time and to handle that many people’s records more easily, check out now our intake forms and get a glimpse of what they may be.
We also provide other kinds of templates such as Excel Form Template so you could create your intake forms from scratch.
Client Intake Form Template
Mental Health Intake Form
Intake Form Templates
When you create an intake form, you need to collect customer’s necessary information, such as name, address, age, sex, date of birth, phone number, email address, and other relevant information for your business. If you are applying for an application at a University, you need to provide additional information other than your personal details. You need to provide the details of your past degree and the relevant courses you have had. This will allow you to choose a course that suits your degree and your academic profile. Academic intake forms generally require elaborate details about your study and academic experiences. You can check out Intake Form Templates for ideas.
Case Management Client Intake Form
Patient Intake Form Template
Counseling Intake Form Template
Medical Intake Form Template
Elements of an Intake Form
Providing detailed and complete information could be a basis of what type of actions should be done. It could be essential for medical staff to recognize what type of action is to be done.
Before using intake forms for your own purposes, here is a list of all the key components in making an accurate intake form. It must consist of the following:
- Patient name. The most obvious information that should be included.
- Visit date. Visit dates are important since it serves as the baseline information and data of the patient.
- Address information. To ensure precise claim of the patient, also for sending follow up reports specifically for the patient.
- Birth date. This is to evaluate if the patient is of legal age to receive certain procedures, and some treatment may vary accordingly to age.
- Gender. Treatment may also vary according to gender of the patient.
- Phone number. For followup, scheduling, rescheduling, and cancelling appointments.
- Demographic data. Such are the culture, religion, and race of the patient.
- Provider. Recent medical provider should be included to indicate who the patient has last seen and is responsible for any incorrect procedures and treatments.
- Guardian. This is a vital component especially for a minor-aged patient.
Aside from our intake forms, we also offer some other kinds of forms, such as Liability Waiver Form.
Project Intake Form Template
Business Intake Form Template
Student Intake Form Template
Real Estate Intake Form Template
Volunteer Intake Form Template
Applications of Intake Forms
Although intake forms are popularly to be used in medical settings, they can also be used in different other settings. Such templates would be for
- real estate, or
Why Use Our templates?
These medical forms templates are accessible by visiting our website and can be used more than once. Aside from that, here are other reasons why templates are useful:
- Our templates are universal and recyclable.
- Our templates save valuable time, hence more productivity.
- Our templates are customizable and gives a basis accurate document.
- Our templates provide clear details.
- Our templates can be used to send and shared with others.
- Our templates are free of charge and can cater to your needs more than once.
With these provided, you can be assured that they provide detailed and accurate information that can guide you into filling up the correct facts.