Contracts are very important in all the processes that we do, especially if it concerns legal matters or specifications and limitations that we will be subjected to follow for a specific period of time. Contracts list down all the things about a transaction and the processes that are needed to be considered to assure that all the items in the contract are implemented.
We can provide you with contract letters and other Sample Letter templates so you can have references in the creation of these letter documents. All of these sample letter templates are downloadable and may be used for different functions and purposes.
Employment Contract Letter Template
Contract Termination Letter Template
Contract Extension Letter Template
Contract Letter of Intent Template
Employment Contract Letter
An employment contract letter is a document that provides all the information about a person’s employment. A few of the items that can be found in an employment contract letter are as follows:
- The duration of the employment should it be just for a specific project.
- The regularization processes for long term employment.
- The basic salary.
- The benefits that an employee is entitled to upon regularization.
- The job position and the job function specifications.
- Other items that must be known by the employee regarding his or her employment.
A contract termination is a letter sent to the concerned entities for the cancellation of the contract and the agreements that are attached to it. A contract termination may be sent for the following reasons:
- A project will not be continued anymore so all the items for its implementation is already cancelled. Nonetheless, there are contracts that have procedures for contract termination which may be stated before a specific project starts.
- An employee has violated any of the company’s rules and regulations that are subjected for termination as per the company guidelines and rules.
- A product offered may not provide its functions and there is a contract that is needed to be terminated for the buyer to get a specific amount of money back.
Other than these contract termination letter samples, you may also browse through more Contract Termination Letter Templates on our website.
Contract Letter of Acceptance Template
Contract Letter of Offer Template
Cancellation of Contract Letter Template
There are some contracts that are needed to be extended for the following purposes:
- A project’s timeline is not followed and there are processes that are still needed to be fulfilled for the implementation of the project.
- The project fund may not be enough during a period of time so there are steps in the project creation that are needed to be stopped for a short duration.
- An employee may have exceeded the expectations of the company for a specific project that he or she is doing which made the company hire him or her again for other projects that are needed to be done.
Importance of Understanding All the Items in a Contract Letter
Here are a few reasons why knowing the contract letter inclusions is important:
- This will help you to know your rights and the responsibilitiees that you are subjected to per the contract.
- It will make you be aware of the policies and regulations included in the contract.
- It will help you analyze all the items that are written in the contract, hence a more intricate study of what you are bound to follow for a duration of time.
Aside from our contract templates and samples, our downloadable Service Termination Letter Templates are also available should you be needing them in a specific transaction that you are processing.