Generally, a report writing can refer to a document that highlights and describes a certain event or phenomenon. In the world of business, company report samples are considered as an essential component of its business transactions. They are not just for documentation purposes but also vital for the overall development of the a certain companies’ business processes and procedures.
To assist you in consolidating your report summary and eventually writing your report, we have here Company report templates which are of great quality. You can make them as your reference and guide. Report making should not be stressful but a learning process and activity.
Company Report Template
Business Report Template
Company Press Release for Quarterly Results Report Template
Free Company Expense Report Template
Free Business Report Cover Page Template
Annual Company Report
Company Project Report
Company Financial Analysis
Types of Company Reports or Business Reports
There are various types of reports which are used depending on the purpose, frequency, and nature of the undertaking. In most companies and businesses, here are some basic types of company reports:
- Periodic report. This type of report are informative in nature. They are used for both internal and external purposes. This can refer to compliance reports, progress reports, and other routine management reports. It aims to provide updates and relevant information to the company and its members.
- Analytical report. This type of report is used by companies to analyze and solve a specified problem. In making this report, extensive research is need. This could pertain to a situational analysis, financial analysis, and many more.
- Recommendation report. According to research, it is mostly policy-oriented. A recommendation report is used to develop a certain policy and provides a call to action. The report provides salient facts and solutions to specific policy problems.
- Proposal. A proposal is also considered as report. However, the purpose of such is to persuade rather than to inform. In most companies, proposals are used in presenting new ideas and platforms that the company may or may not adopt.
These are some types of company reports that you may encounter along the way. If you’re specifically looking for a Sample Financial Report templates, feel free to check out the provided link.
Insurance Aging Report
Guidelines for an Effective Company Report
Keep in mind that the efficiency of a certain company undertaking would not matter without proper reporting. Reporting is part and parcel of the company’s documentation processes. It can help streamline company policies and fill in gaps. Here are some guidelines that you may consider:
- Understand and clarify the objective of your report. All reports have an outlined and specified objective. The overarching objective guides the flow and scope of the report.
- Consider your readers. In writing the report, always bear in mind your readers. Put yourself in your reader’s shoes. In line with this, you have to assess the need’s of the targeted readers and how the report can help them.
- Come up with a report structure and stick to it. A cluttered report is a big no-no. Concentrate on the adopted format and observe consistency in your write-ups.
- Make use of graphical representations, if applicable. Graphical representations such pie charts, graphs, and tables can truly help enhance the readability and presentation of the data in your report.
Speaking of guidelines, we also have specific references about other report formats such as Daily Report Templates on our website.