In a year’s time, there are a lot of events that occur either to celebrate a victory, to present a business undertaking, to let people reunite and enjoy each other’s company, or to be together for a common cause. These events are essential parts of one’s social life, and most people have surely attended one at least once in their lives.
Aside from invitations, brochures are also given out to inform prospective attendees and desired guests about the gathering. Brochures are pieces of paper which contain information and are usually used to advertise events which are intended for a wide distribution.
Take a look at our collection of Free Brochure Templates below for you to download and use for your events. We offer different types of event brochures so you can choose from either Event Advertising or Event Management Brochures. These templates are editable so you can change the details according to your preferences and needs. Feel free to browse through these templates and we guarantee you will find what you need here.
Simple Event Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Sample Event Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Business Event Brochure Templates
Business Catering Event
Formal Business Event
Business Conference Event
Corporate Event Brochure Templates
Corporate Event Management Brochure
Corporate Marketing Event
Corporate Seminar Event
What are the Parts of an Event Brochure?
Just like the PSD Brochure Templates on this page, listed below are the key elements that should be included in your brochures.
- Event title. The most important part of your brochure is the event title as it informs the recipient what the event is all about, so consider thinking of a creative one.
- Venue. A special location or an exciting venue can spark and enhance the excitement your guests feel before the event takes place. It provides guests an idea of what to expect during the event.
- Time. As most brochures also serve as an invitation, it is just right to include when the event is happening so your guests won’t miss it out and regret not knowing when it is taking place.
- Guests speakers. Sometimes, event organizers invite guests speakers or presenters to enhance the content of your event, so include them in your brochure to generate interest.
- Entertainment. Aside from guest speakers, you can also invite entertainers such as singers, dancers or DJs to perform before or after the content of your event.
For Event Planning Brochures, the information above may not be applicable as they are used to advertise products or services.
Dance Event Brochure Templates
Dance and Music Event
Hip Hop Dance Event
Dance Festival Event
Event Planning Brochure Templates
Event Planning Company
Retirement Event Planning
Food Event Brochure Templates
Food Carnival Event
Food Donation Event
Food and Drink Event
Different Types of Brochures
Knowing the different types of brochures will help you determine the right brochure for your event.
- Half-fold Brochures. Also called a bi-fold brochure, a sheet of paper is folded in half which then forms four panels—a front cover, a back cover, and two internal pages.
- Tri-Fold Brochures. They are one of the most commonly used which divides the sheet of paper is into three to create compact pieces which are easy to read and unfold.
- Booklets. They are composed of multiple bi-fold brochures that are bound together which are used when a single bi-fold brochure is not enough for the information you wish to present.
- Accordion. Aside from booklets, you can also present a number of different kinds of information through accordion brochures which have four to eight panels folded side-to-side.
- Flaps and inserts. This type of brochure consists of a bi-fold brochure with a flap on the inner side where a single page brochure or flyer is inserted.
Try to see which type of brochure is perfect for Conference Event Brochures on this page.
Special Event Brochure Templates
Special Event Invitation
Kid’s Camp Special Event
Special Event Tri-Fold
Hotel Event Brochure Templates
Hotel and Spa Event
Hotel Event Advertising
Hotel Event Promotion
Wedding Event Brochure Templates
Vintage Wedding Event
Wedding Event Catalog
Wedding Event InDesign
Fashion Event Brochure Templates
Fashion Show Event
Creative Fashion Event
Fashion Event Brochure Layout
Charity Event Brochure Templates
Charity Day Event
Charity Fundraising Event
The Advantages of Using Brochures
Using brochures for your events generates a lot of advantages like the following:
- Convenience. An event brochure is big enough with an ample space for you to be able to display quick information about your event. It is also small enough to access this information easily.
- Professional. Although it can come in a variety of styles and each approach and concept can be different, it can be made with a professional look like our Company Brochure Templates.
- Space-efficient. Since you can fold these papers, they are not bulky and doesn’t take a lot of space. They can easily be carried around and grabbed for reference by putting it in your pockets.
- Time-efficient. In just a short amount of time, a brochure can give the readers a good idea of what the event is all about and other essential information that you are trying to communicate.
- Flexible. Because you can play with the design and format of each page, it will give the readers another different material every time they turn a page which makes it interesting and less boring.
More brochure ideas are available on this website, such as our collection of Sports Event Brochures, Conference Event Brochures, and Fundraising Event Brochures.
Golf Event Brochure Templates
Golf Tournament Event
Golf Club Event
Classic Golf Event
Program Event Brochure Templates
Church Program Event
Kids Program Event
DJ Program Event
Sports Event Brochure Templates
Sports Camp Event
Sports and Health Club Event Brochure
Extreme Sports Event
School Event Brochure Templates
School Education Event
School Training Event
Tips on Creating a Good Event Brochure
Below are some tips on how to make your event brochures perfect.
- Make sure all information are accurate. Important information details such as the date, time, location need to be accurate to avoid confusion and miscommunication.
- Set the mood. Your brochures serve as the frontline marketing piece for your event, so make sure to set the mood and tone of the celebration with your choice of design elements.
- Go an extra mile. There is no harm in going the extra mile to include necessary details on your brochures to make set the right expectations and avoid disappointments.
- Collaborate with other people. Our Business Brochure Templates may be perfect for you, but if you have friends that are considered experts, don’t hesitate to call them for feedback.
- Print with practicality. Thick and glossy paper stocks can be costly for printing but you have to consider how durable they should be so that it would still look nice upon reaching its recipients.
The event brochures presented on this page are ideal for corporate and other formal events, so, if you need brochures for your personal occasions, you can check out our Wedding Event Brochures.