Food establishments offer services that require the need of an order form known as a menu order form which will aid the customers in ordering food to be delivered or to be catered at a later date. A menu order form may have different formats and outlines from various types of restaurants since they resort to creating an order form fit for their business.
A menu order form contains different key information from other order forms such as a purchase order form or a wholesale order form due to the fact that only establishes an agreement within a short amount of time only. The following order forms samples is your one stop of menu order forms sources applicable to different menus.
209+ Menu Templates in Word | PSD | Apple Pages | Publisher | Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Food Menu Order
Menu Order for Party
What Is a Menu Order Form?
A menu order form is a piece of paper utilized as a simple order form given to the customer for him to fill out for when he orders products from a food establishment. As you may have noticed on the sample order form templates on this website, a menu order form contains the information about the menu of a certain food establishment that the customer selects from for the restaurant personnel to serve them with.
Essential Features of a Menu Order Form
A menu order form has some components that make him different from other order forms, like the purchase order forms, which result in an agreement between the parties. In this connection, the following are the essential features of a menu order form, as seen on the provided order form Excel templates, that you need to know:
- Food Choices – This feature comprises of the menu list the customer is going to select his order from. If you are the customer, you only have to tick the box of the food you want to order.
- Customer’s Contact Information – There is a space for the customer to write his contact details on. This is especially important for delivery or for catering services of food establishments.
- Date and Time – This pertains to when the order will be needed by the entity who ordered.
Elementary School Menu Order Form
Example of Menu Order
Pointers on Making Effective Restaurant Menu Forms
In order to entice the customers to take a menu order form, your restaurant menu must be able to attract these customers. In this connection, the following are the pointers on how to make an effective restaurant menu form for your food establishment:
- Select the most suitable materials for your menu. You must select a material for your menu that will last for a longer period of time to minimize costs of printing menus.
- Use a font type and size that is pleasing to the eyes. The font type and size should be readable and stylish to represent the nature of the food establishment.
- Choose a layout for your restaurant menu. Organizing of the food choices for the customer is a vital point to effective restaurant menu forms. As you may have noticed on the free order forms on this template, the menu is arranged according to the basic order of eating food which starts with an appetizer and ends with dessert.
- Insert food images on the menu form. Unlike the requisition form template, it is preferable for restaurant menus to provide food images to attract customers.
Check out these menu order form samples for additional ideas on the menu order form of your food establishment.