A company report can be used by any firms, enterprise, corporations, and organizations who would like to know the current condition of their business operations. A company report writing can either be a general report of all the programs of the business or it can discuss the performance of a specific division or department. You may also see report samples.
217+ Company Templates in PDF | Word | Excel | PSD | HTML5 | WordPress | Google Docs | PowerPoint | InDesign | Apple Pages | Google Sheets | Publisher | Apple Numbers | Illustrator | Apple Keynote | Google Slides - START DOWNLOADING
Company Report Template
Private Company Audit Report Sample Template
Company Monthly Management Report Template
This post is a collection of samples of different company report templates that may be used in creating a formal report which you can present to specific stakeholders of the business. Aside from that, we can also give you samples and templates of Progress Reports for additional references regarding another kind of a report document.
Company Analysis Report Template
Company Credit Account Denial for Unfavorable Report Template
Press Release Company Reports Quarter Results Template
IT Incident Report Form Template
Editable Progress Report Template
Expense Report Template in Word
Simple Monthly Report Template in iPages
Simple Annual Report Template
General Incident Report Template
Free Company Expense Report Template
Annual Company Report Example
Company Performance Report
Company Financial Analysis Report
Company Budget Report
Free Company Credit Report
Kinds of Company Reports
A company report can be any of the following:
- An annual company report is used to list down all the activities that has been executed by the company for the past operational year. This specific company report is created to assess whether the programs of the company are successful. It may also be used as references for improvement purposes.
- A company performance report may either be internal or external. It can be a report of the performance of the company in a specific duration of time compared to its past performances. More so, it can also be a discussion on how the company played and placed in the market compared to its competitors.
- A company project report is an itemized list that includes information about the updates and present condition of the things that are needed to be done for project planning, execution and completion.
- A company financial analysis report is created to identify whether the company is sustainable or if it is actually getting income which is considered through the use of different ratio techniques, formulas, and assessment of variables.
Aside from our samples of company report templates, you may also be interested to download our samples and templates of various Business Reports for additional references.
Company Audit Sample
Company Investment Analysis Report
Company Marketing Example
Simple Company Quarterly
What Does a Company Report Show?
A basic company report includes the following details:
- The focus of the report discussion
- The people who are involved in the company report creation
- The data that is needed to be presented may it concern the overall business operations or the performances of specific departments and company divisions
- The graphs, tables, and other visual representations of the data being gathered and assessed
- The conclusions, resolutions and subjects for future discussions regarding the report being created
Guidelines in Creating Comprehensive Company Reports
A few guidelines that you may follow in creating a comprehensive company report are as follows:
- Before creating the company report, make sure that you are aware of the purpose of the specific company report creation.
- Assure that you have a draft of all the details that you need to present in the company report.
- Use a template as a reference in creating a company report so it will be easier for you to be guided on the items that you need to present in the document.
Other than our samples of different company report templates, you may also be interested to browse through our downloadable samples of Inventory Reports in the provided link.