A construction incident report outlines all the items that are involved in a particular incident or accident that have happened within the premises of a construction project especially those that concern the processes and implementation of construction activities.
If you need to write a construction incident report, you may use our construction incident report templates as a guide in creating the specific document. You may also download our Report Templates should you be needing references and samples with the other documents that you are tasked to write or you need to create and submit for a specific purpose.
Free Incident Report Template
Construction Incident Report Word Template
Sample Daily Construction Report Template
General Incident Report Template
Accident Report Template
Service Report Template
Employee Incident Report Template
Free Construction Incident Report Template
Construction Incident Report Form Template
Construction Incident Report Format
Construction Site Incident Report Template
Construction Safety Incident Report Form
Inclusions of a Construction Incident Report
A basic construction incident report has the following information:
- The details of the project.
- The accredited contractor of the construction project.
- The contact person of the project which may be the head of the contractor or the client to whom the construction project is for.
- The type of construction project.
- The purpose of the construction project which may be for commercial, residential or civil use.
- The date and time when the construction incident happened.
- The location of the construction project.
- The details of the incident.
- The people who can serve as witnesses with what happened during the incident.
- The type of incident that has happened.
- The resolution for the specific incident report.
Construction Incident Report vs. Construction Accident Report
Though they may sometimes be used interchangeably by different entities, there is still a big difference between a construction incident report and a construction accident report. Though all accidents are considered as incidents as well, here is what sets the two construction reports apart:
- A construction accident report mainly focuses on the result of the incident. It is more concerned with the condition of the person involved in the accident and the reason why an accident occurred.
- A construction incident report studies all the details of the incident not only to come up for a resolution for a specific incident but also to make changes in construction processes to assure that the incident will not happen again at the same or in other construction projects.
Other than our construction incident report templates, our Daily Construction Report Templates are also available for download.
Construction Accident/Incident Report Template
Construction Fire Incident Report Template
Construction Job Site Incident Report Form
Construction Incident Investigation Report Template
Guidelines in Filling Out Construction Incident Reports
If you will be filling out a construction incident report for an incident that you or a colleague got involved in, here are a few guidelines that you may follow:
- Assure that all the details that are needed by the construction incident report has been supplied.
- Make sure that your handwriting is legible and can easily be understood should the report not be type written or electronically processed to assure the proper relaying of the incident and the items involved in it.
- Complete answering the forms the earliest possible time after an incident happened in the construction so that investigations will be made right away and that evidences and other proofs may still be visible or available.
- Review all the items that you have included in the construction incident form so that you will be sure that all the details are accurate and true.
- Make sure that you were able to write the incident that have happened which may include injuries and other fatalities.
Aside from our construction incident report templates, you may also be interested to download our samples of Daily Report Templates.