Quotations are a set of documents that contain a certain company’s list of product or services being offered to its prospective client. More often than not, they serve as a reply to companies who have made a request after initial inspection, survey or assessment of their requirements. Though they have estimated quotation ideas, they would still need some verification regarding the requirement’s actual cost.
If you are in search of some samples of audit quotation templates, then definitely you will regard the article as the best for you. You may find the right quotation template for you as you continue scrolling down the page.
Internal Audit in Word
Simple Stock Quotation
External Audit in PDF
How to Create an Audit Quotation
Aside from checking on some quotation samples or a business proposal, you may take into account some requisites in creating the quote sheet:
- Complete details of the requesting company, company name, address, contact details, and the name of officer-in-charge;
- The scope of services to be done per the client’s request;
- The breakdown of the cost of services being negotiated, with consideration to the number of auditors to be sent for the job as well as their allowances during the process;
- The date of delivery pertaining to when the job order will be completed and the results released.
- The validity of quotation, so that the client would know the right time to decide.
How to Request for an Audit Quotation
A client may send a request for quotation (or price quotations) from auditing firms or companies via sending a formal letter indicating their intent. The letter must contain the following details, to wit:
- Their complete company details such as their full name, their location, contact numbers, and persons to be contacted for this purpose.
- Their intent to avail of the auditing services of the firm, along with their budget and availability.
- The scope of services to be covered during the process.
- Their allowable price range.
- Other details that are deemed necessary to be included into the quotation.
Audit Service in PDF
Annul Quotation in Word
Secretarial Audit Format
Free Audit Quotation in PDF
Do’s and Don’ts of an Audit Quotation
Some matters must be observed while sending an audit quotation to a prospect or client, to wit:
- The application of the right format, amidst the vast number of quotation formats made available online, must be done so as to impress your prospect.
- You may include your company’s previous auditing undertakings and elaborate how they became a great success.
- You may mention a couple of industry leaders as your references.
- Do not include some exaggerations because your client would definitely find the truth later by researching about your firm and its achievements, if there are any.
- Do not mention services that are not related to what has been asked by your client from the start.
- Do not include a promissory statement or commitment that cannot be realized in the future.
- You may mention your company’s competence while presenting some credentials to validate your claim.
These are only a few things to keep in mind while sending your audit or business quotation to your prospective clients. After you send your quotation, you may give a call to the personnel concerned to follow up its status. This is a must especially if your quotation’s validity date is near to expiration.