In business, gap analysis is a formal study that is used to identify the performance status of the business. It is used to compare the existing practices of an organization with that of the expected outcomes. If you are looking for professionally designed gap analysis reports, you might as well take a look at our impressive collection of templates that are shown below!
218+ FREE REPORT Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Apple Numbers, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Gap Analysis Report Template
Check out and download our “Gap Analysis Report” template that will allow you to assess the performance of a business information system with what is actually expected of it. Upon using this analysis template, you can determine whether the requirements of a company have been met or not. If in case they haven’t, you can write down the steps that can be followed in order to achieve them.
Sample Gap Analysis Report Template
Achieve the desired goals of your business processes and performance by designing a reliable analysis report. To help you out, we have for you, our impressively designed “Sample Gap Analysis Report” template that will help you monitor if you’re hitting your target goals and standards. Figure out what’s missing pieces in your business and make it thrive by making changes to this ready-made template. You can download this report template onto any of your software devices.
Market Gap Analysis Example
Be able to distinguish the new commodities that have the potential demand in the market by determining the gaps between market supply and demand with the effective use of our market gap analysis template. You can cover all of the relevant market gap details so that you can effectively examine your market. Download this template now!
Guidelines on Writing Gap Analysis Report
Coming up with a gap analysis report can sometimes feel like a complex process and this can make things seem quite tedious. In order to help you out with this, we are providing you with report templates and report samples, such as management report templates and data analysis templates.
Though this may be the case, it is still imperative that you learn the basics of writing one.
- Create organizational goals that are effective, realistic, and timely without compromising its attainability. Goals with the narrow scope are easier to measure and understand. Before analyzing gaps, goals must also be quantifiable.
- Set a standard in your current state. Checking your historical data will help you evaluate if your current performance is better than your past performance. If historical data is unavailable then you might collect sample data or conduct a survey from customer’s feedback.
- Analyzing the gap data is the next thing to do. you activities cause will have to check which possible activities caused such poor or well performance. Creating a diagram of the possible causes is the easiest way to analyze because the information is narrowed down.
- Compiling the report is the last thing to do. The executive summary must contain results and reasons for the gaps must be clearly addressed.
Safety Gap Analysis
Your need for the best safety analysis gap template ends here. Simply download and use our ready-made sample report template so that you can discover for yourself if your business safety management is running as smooth as it should be. The best part is that it lets you look in every notable aspect, which gives you much room for any improvements to be done.
Simple Healthcare Gap Analysis
Don’t consume any more of your precious time trying to find the right template for your healthcare business needs because we got you covered. Instantly download our expertly designed “Healthcare Gap Analysis” template that allows you to look into its safety management and see whether it is working brilliantly or not. Try this Word report template out now!
System Gap Analysis Template
Implement effective strategies to gaps that have been identified in your client’s software systems and applications by using our above-shown comprehensive analysis template. This template comes with a fully customizable document outline which includes all of the necessary aspects that can assist you in preparing for a system gap analysis. Be sure to download it now!
Education Gap Analysis Template
Clearly identify the differences between your educational institution’s contemporary practices with the prevailing acceptable academic standards by downloading and using our professionally outlined education gap analysis template. This allows you to easily distinguish and present data in a well-organized manner. Feel free to edit or modify this template however you wish by opening it in any available file formats.
Security Gap Analysis Template
A gap analysis report is quite similar to a data analysis report as it involves analyzing and evaluation of data so it can be transformed into information that can come handy in the field of business. If you need to refer to documents such as this one, you may do so by scrolling down our list of gap analysis reports below.
Gap Analysis Report
Gap Analysis Template
Gap Analysis Summary
Gap Analysis Project Report
Health and Safety Gap Analysis
Business Process Gap Analysis
Gap Analysis Audit Report
Training Gap Analysis
HR Gap Analysis
Data Gap Analysis
Gap Analysis Report Writing Tips
When it comes to writing a gap analysis report, you need to be as careful and focused as possible. As writing a report like this is not an easy task, there are plenty of report samples and templates that are being shared all over the Internet. It is mainly done to help individuals feel at ease while drafting business documents. Professional report templates such as the gap analysis report can guide you in all of your corporate undertakings.
Below are some tips that will help you in conducting gap analysis report.
- Identify the current state of your business, whether it is doing well or not. Start listing down on which sections of business operations you want to perform a gap analysis.
- Identify the future goals that you want to achieve. List down the future state that corresponds to the current one.
- Check if the current and future sate matches each other. If they don’t, then there must be a gap.
- Create gap description. Describe why the gap exists and its possible causes together with corresponding strategies to deal with it.
- Provide a gap resolution. The things you will do to resolve the gap. All possible resolutions can be mentioned too.
If you adhere to the tips in conducting the gap analysis, then it would be easier for you to identify your problems and solutions in your company and business.