Bills are needed to be paid in time as there are some bills that increases the cost to be paid should it be unpaid on or before its due date. With the busy schedule that everyone have and the amount of workload that an individual should be able to finish in a day’s time, some bill payments may be forgotten.
In these instances, the use of bill payment schedules are very helpful as it allows the person to know the dates in which bill payments shall be done. We can provide you with bill payment schedule templates which you may use for this specific function. We also have other Schedule Template samples that can serve as your references in creating other schedules for various activities.
Free Printable Bill Payment Schedule Template
Monthly Bill Payment Schedule Template
Bill of Sale with Payment Schedule Template
Inclusions of a Bill Payment Schedule
A basic bill payment schedule includes the following information:
- The due date of all the bills that are needed to be paid
- The planned date of payment per bill
- The list of all the recipients of the bill payment
- The amount that is needed to be paid per bill
- The combined amount of all the bills
- The notes regarding bill payment
Creation of Bill Payment Schedule
A bill payment schedule may be done in the following duration of time:
- Monthly bill payments are very common as a lot of the bills usually come on a monthly basis depending on the subscription or payment agreement of a purchased item or acquired service
- Quarterly bill payment schedule may be applicable for transactions that are to be paid every three months or within the duration of a specific quarter
- Annual bill payment schedules may also be done to record all the payment transactions that are done in all the months of a specific year
Other than our bill payment schedule templates, you may also browse through our Payment Schedule Templates should you want samples of payment scheduling activities used in other transactions aside from paying bills.
Annual Bill Payment Schedule Template
Bill Payment Checklist Template
Bill Payment Schedule in PDF
Importance of a Bill Payment Schedule
Creating a bill payment schedule is important for the following reasons:
- It allows the individual to take note of all of his or her bill payment responsibilities.
- It helps the person to be organized in terms of bill payment procedures and scheduling.
- It helps the person who uses a bill payment schedule to allot the amount of money that is to be used as payment for all the bills.
- It helps the person to assure that no bills are left unpaid.
Guidelines in Creating Bill Payment Schedule
If you will create a bill payment schedule that you will regularly follow, here are a few guidelines that you may consider:
- List the bills that are needed to be paid according to their deadlines so you will be aware of the bills that are needed to be paid first.
- Though there are due dates available for every bill, make sure that you adjust your payment schedules ahead of due dates so you can avoid the inability to pay the bill on time especially if specific events and incidents happen during the due date of the bill payment.
- Receive a bill first before putting them in your bill payment schedule to avoid confusion and inappropriate actions caused by mixed-up bill payment information.
Aside from our bill payment schedule templates, you may also download our Loan Payment Schedule Template samples.