If you want some great Valentine’s Day Coloring Pages to complement and give free reign to the hopeless romantic soul you’re currently nurturing for the season, then we definitely have something for you. Though, if you’re just looking for a few complicated heart shapes to work on, we’ve got those for you, too. Color your way into a fulfilling romance with catharsis with these 8+ heart coloring pages that you can easily obtain from this gallery.
It’s a sure fire way to relieve those Valentine’s blues and/or the stress induced by your quest for work-life balance. They are available in a variety of formats that include JPG and AI Illustrator.
51+ Print Templates in Word | PSD | InDesign | Apple Pages | Publisher | Illustrator -START DOWNLOADING
Heart Shape Coloring Page
Valentine Heart Coloring Page
Human Heart Coloring Page
Teddy Bear with Heart Coloring Page
Heart Doodle Coloring Page
At the Heart of It All
Take a dive into the wonderful, relaxing world of adult coloring pages. Although this has been around since the 1960s, it only existed as a niche hobby for a small demographic—until just recently.
It has gained quite the notoriety since 2011 thanks to the persistent efforts of an artist named Johanna Basford who managed to convince her publisher to allow her to work on coloring pages for adults instead.
Hearts for Everyone
There was much rejoicing in the adult world—you could probably even hear the sound of hearts unbreaking—as evidenced by the fact that Basford’s first book has now sold over 2 million copies worldwide.
Digital artists have also begun to join the bandwagon by providing netizens around the world with Printable Coloring Pages—turning basic shapes like flowers and these hearts into complex labyrinths of ink. So:
- If you’re lonely this heart’s day, turn that would-be descent into melancholia into a gratifying moment predominated by creative endeavors. Release your frustrations and turn them into art.
- On the other hand, if you’re lucky enough to have a significant other, print one of these heart coloring pages. Share a quiet moment with each other and find peace in the stillness of coloring.
Heart Mandala Coloring Page
Heart Puzzle Coloring Page
Free Printable Heart Coloring Page
The Need for Coloring Pages
A collection of complex shapes and intricate structures based on daily objects, these are not your basic Crayola Coloring Pages—definitely not for beginners who have only fundamental control of their motor functions. So you’re now probably wondering, What’s with all the hubbub? well, here’s the gist.
Today’s world is, needless to say, one filled with tear-your-hair-out loads of stress, with
- the demanding career (and perhaps even more demanding boss),
- the pressure to find true love (the sole reason for all those broken hearts), and
- the need to nurture a social life.
When do people find the time to relax?
Say you want quiet time at home, without anything to worry about. To pass the time, you’d like an activity that doesn’t require you to think too much and allows you to switch off. That’s where coloring pages come in.
- Coloring pages are a great mental exercise without the hassle of actually exercising. The patterns, as shown in these heart coloring pages, are complex enough to get both your left and right brain lit up.
- The act of coloring puts people’s hearts and minds at ease, expelling negative emotions that may have accumulated within the day or week.
- It alleviates stress and anxiety, ergo a decreased chance of getting a heart attack.
- Group coloring activities are also becoming more popular, which means you don’t need to go outside the house to socialize.
With everything you’ve learned about these adult coloring pages, who can blame you for wanting your own? Grab one—or all of these—now and get your heart pounding with renewed life and the love for living.