Every February 14 of each year, we celebrate Valentine’s Day. The day that first became connected to romantic love because of Geoffrey Chaucer, an English poet in the middle ages and also known as the father of English literature, in the fourteenth century when courtly love bloomed as he had stated in The Parliament of Fowls.
He referred the certain date as the time where “every fowl comes there to his mate to take”—in other words, portraying courtship. His account to having birds courting on that day was then associated with human love. There are a number of ways Valentine’s Day is celebrated. You can be imaginative on how you want to celebrate the day with your loved one. With this, perhaps enjoying the day with a bunch of coloring materials with your loved one is more of your interest, which is why we have provided some Valentine’s Day–themed printable coloring pages for you to enjoy.
51+ Print Templates in Word | PSD | InDesign | Apple Pages | Publisher | Illustrator -START DOWNLOADING
Happy Valentine’s Day Coloring Page
Printable Valentine’s Day Coloring Page
Free Valentine’s Day Coloring Page
Disney Valentine’s Day Coloring Page
Valentine’s Day Heart Coloring Page
Color Me Red
Valentine’s Day nowadays is celebrated with hearts on shop ceilings, flowers and chocolates on display, and a cute little guy with a bow and arrows named Cupid. Aside from the worldwide common Valentine’s gifts, a romantic individual can make up ways to impress their loved one’s desire—a home-cooked meal, a personal Thai massage, watching cheesy home videos, or, in this case, coloring.
Now before you snort at the idea of coloring on Valentine’s Day, let us mention some benefits you can get from this and on Valentine’s, day no less.
- Exercises creativity. You may have a Picasso or Michelangelo deep within you. Coloring gives you the control of your artwork, and you choose the color themes that would make it prettier, thus exercising creativity.
- Help in de-stressing. You and your lover may probably have draining jobs, and Valentine’s Day is the day both of you should not think about work at all and relax.
- Strengthens bond in couples. You love your partner and love seeing the connection both of you have. Sitting down to shade in colors on coloring pages actually makes your bond stronger because you tend to spend this quality time together.
- Strengthens bond in family. Valentine’s Day can also be spent with your whole family. You may have children who adores coloring and you feel like giving them a treat. Just like couples, you are also able to spend quality time with them.
These are only a few of the many benefits you can get in coloring, both for adults and kids. Are you ready to try out our Valentine’s Day–themed coloring pages?
Stretch out your Valentine’s Day experience and try out some flower coloring pages from our website!
Valentine’s Day Cupcake Coloring Page
Valentine’s Day Rose Coloring Page
Valentine’s Day Love Birds Coloring Page
Valentine’s Day Balloons Coloring Page
Why Download Our Coloring Pages?
Aside from being Valentine’s Day–themed coloring pages, they are also very creative and one of a kind. We also give you a wide array of choices of these different designs. Here are some examples include in this list:
- Printable Valentine’s Day. Surprise your lover with this design asking to be their Valentine. It is definitely a unique way of asking to be that part of their holiday.
- Valentine’s Day Heart. This simple yet classic design of a heart is perfect to be given to your lover. You don’t need more words to explain to them how much you love them anyway.
- Valentine’s day Cupcake. Everybody love cupcakes! And incorporating this on Valentine’s Day is just the cutest thing.
- Valentine’s Day Rose. Be different. Give a rose, and a personally colored one, to your lover would surely paint a smile on their face.
Apart from being creative, artistic, and perfect for Valentine’s Day, these coloring pages are free and downloadable. So check them out right now along with other heart coloring pages and start celebrating Valentine’s Day differently.