A job or employment contract is a type of contract that is commonly used in labour law to feature rights and responsibilities between an employee and an employer. The contract generally denotes a relationship of economic agreement between two or more parties in a workplace industry.
When it comes to job contract making, we offer different templates for you to choose from. These are ready-made templates that contain all required details in a job contract. So it will be less hassle and more convenient to users. Below are samples of our job contract templates that are downloadable. Select one which you think is applicable and matches what you want.
Temporary Job Contract
Part Time Job
Why Do You Need Employment Contract
An employment contract defines the relationship between the employee and employer. This is a necessary document that would legalize and employee’s stay in the company. For help with this, refer to an employment contract template.
Aside from the aforementioned reason, an employment contract is also necessary in the following situations:
- When an employee is difficult to replace. A skilled and knowledgeable individual is not easy to come by. It difficult to find and train a new replacement in the said field. In this scenario, an employment contract is needed in order to limit the employee’s capacity to leave without prior notice.
- When an employee is privy to confidential details or delicate information. If this is the case, you might want to include a confidentiality term in the contract, this is to avoid the employee from disclosing this details during and after the contract ends.
- When you don’t want the employee to compete with you. In this matter, it is important for the employee to sign a non-compete agreement which is part of the employment contract. This will limit his or her capability in terms of competing with you within a specified time, in a certain area, and in a specific business type.
Types of Employment Contract Templates
When it comes to constructing an employment contract, proper formatting and adding appropriate details are a must. Since this is a formal contract, business format should be followed. However, if you don’t have time crafting one, make it more easy, with just minimal modification, your employment contract will be done in no time. Our templates are the answer, here are some of the samples:
- Construction Job Contract – This is designated for a construction-based employment. This contains all the right details and proper format.
- Temporary Job Contract – This is what you need if you’re looking for an employment contract that is only temporary-based.
- Part Time Job Contract – If you are hiring employees that is for part-time based only, especially students, legalized the agreement between you and the employee, this template is what you need.
- Driver Job Contract – If you’re looking for a template that will supplement the agreement between you and a new employee for a driver position, this template is exactly what you need.
In every employer, regardless of what field they specialized in, having an employment contract is of utmost importance. So whenever you need one, let’s say you need a HR contract templates, we got them all right here. Easy to edit and downloadable anytime, anywhere.