An employment contract is a binding legal document that declares that one party has agreed to hire the other party and the other party has agreed to work for the first party. Accordingly, a charity employment contract involves a charitable organization and its new employee. Such a contract is very important whenever a new employee is hired in an organization. Charity Employment Contract Templates are used to make these contracts.
4 Things to Include in an Employment Contract
- The first thing that you need to include in an employment contract is the information on the job. This includes all the basic required details such as the job title, the work to be done, and the team that the candidate will be working with. You would also need to mention info on how the candidates will be evaluated and their progress will be tracked.
- Benefits and perks are the two main reasons for which candidates become more interested in a job. So the employment contract would need to explain all the benefits and perks that the employees would enjoy once they start working. This also includes the annual package of the candidate and the bonus and incentives.
- The leave policy is the third element that must be included in the employment contract. Generally, this policy differs from organization to organization. So the employment contract must mention the number of leaves that the organization provides. This must include sick leaves, both with pay and without pay, general leaves, holidays, and maternity leave.
- When you hire a new candidate to work for your organization, he or she would have to know when to arrive at the office and when to leave. In other words, the employment contract must include the work schedule and the employment period. You need to mention the fact in the contract if the employee is temporary or permanent.
5 Steps on How to Create an Employment Contract
Step 1: Create a New Document
There are several software applications that you can use to make a contract. This includes MS Word, Google Docs, Pages, etc. However, it is best advised to use MS Word for this task as it is easier to operate and provides more editing options. To use this application, you need to have it installed on your PC. If you have that, open it and select Create Blank Document. A new document will be created.
Step 2: Write a Short Introduction
The first thing that you need to do regarding the contract is to provide a brief introduction. In other words, you need to write an overall idea of what is contained in the contract. For example, if you are making a charity employment contract, you would need to mention that the contract is being drafted to declare the fact that a new employee has been hired to work for a charity.
Step 3: Provide the Employee and the Employment Details
The next that you need to include in the contract is the details of the employee and the employment. The details of the employee must include the individual’s name, contact details, address, etc. The employment details include the date of employment, position, current salary, place of work, the priest in charge and other relevant information.
Step 4: Mention the Terms and Conditions
Almost all contracts involve terms and conditions. Accordingly, when you are making the employment contract, you need to mention the required terms and conditions for the contract to be valid. And whatever these conditions will be, the involved parties shall be obligated to abide by them. Failure to do so may call for legal actions to take place. Hence, you need to mention these conditions properly without error.
Step 5: Provide Signatures
The final step in making the employment contract is to provide signatures and stamps as and where required. Generally, these are provided at the end of the contract. They signify that the involved agree with the contract. For an employment contract, it would help declare that the employer has agreed to hire the employee and the employee has agreed to work for the employer.
5+ Charity Employment Contract Templates in PDF
1. Charity Employment Contract Template
A charity employment contract is drafted to declare that a certain charity has agreed to hire a new employee to work for them. It also shows that the employee has agreed to work for the company. If you want to make this contract for your needs, then you need to download this professional contract template. This template is available for download in PDF format.
2. Charity Employment Policy Contract
Employment policy is the document that states the kind of work that needs to be done by the respective employee along with how it is to be done, and within what duration. Do you want to make this contract for your charity too? Then you need to download this policy contract template. This template will help you make apt such contracts.
3. Sample Charity Employment Contract
It is very important to know how to make employment contracts when you are working for an organization. However, we understand that everyone is not adept at this task. This is why we are here with our sample contract template. With the help of this file, you can create employment contracts for your charity with perfect ease.
4. Charity Employment Contract Format
Say you are facing a situation where you have been tasked with the making of the employment contract for your charity. However, you are not familiar with the format of the same. So what do you do? Well, you do not need to worry. All you have to do is download our contract format template. This file shows the format for such a contract that you use as a guide.
5. Charity Employment Contract in PDF
Are you looking for a tool to help you make the employment contract for your charity needs? Then you need to stop searching right now; you are in the right place already! We are providing this contract agreement template to help you with this exact task. This template can be downloaded in sizes A4 and US Letter.
6. Non-Profit Employment Contract Template
With this non-profit employment contract template, you can get access to a file containing a sample contract that is very simple and easy to use. The template comes with original and suggestive headings and content that have been written by professional writers. The template is available to be downloaded in PDF format.