Looking for secured and well-researched loan agreement templates? We’ve got a list of templates here for you.
Executing a loan transaction is common among countries. Most of the time, it is also the source of disagreements and conflict when it comes to the performance and payment of said loans. To avoid that from happening, you can draw up your own loan agreement.
To help you kick-start with the agreement, you can start scrolling down and check out our list of loan Agreement Template samples that will help you draft a loan agreement that will surely reflect the genuine intention of the contracting parties.
Simple Settlement Agreement to Print
Editable Business Investment Agreement
Financial Support Agreement in Word
Simple Transfer Agreement of Accounts Receivable in iPages
Accountant Agreement in Google Docs
Personal Loan Agreement Form
Simple Loan Agreement Form
Student Loan Agreement Form
Employee Loan Agreement Form
Vehicle Loan Agreement Form
The Loan Agreement Templates We Offer
Before the choosing a template, let’s understand first the concept behind a loan. Black Law Dictionary defines a loan as a “contract by which one delivers a sum of money to another, and the latter agrees to return at a future time a sum equivalent to that which he borrowed.” Moreover, objects and things can also be a subject of a loan agreement. Here are some of our featured templates:
- Personal Loan Agreement Form
- Simple Loan Agreement Form
- Student Loan Agreement Form
- Employee Loan Agreement Form
- Vehicle Loan Agreement Form
- Fine Arts Loan Agreement Form
- Individual Loan Agreement Forms
- Construction Loan Agreement Forms
- Loan Modification Agreement Form
- Interest Free Loan Agreement Form
In drafting a loan agreement, the template is very important. The substance and structure of one’s agreement depends on how you come up with a template. It is always best to ensure that all the relevant things you’ve agreed upon are illustrated and stated in the templates and sections accordingly in order to avoid misinterpretations and conflict in the near future. In connection to this, you may also check out our Rental Agreement Forms, which can also be a lifesaver for you.
Fine Arts Loan Agreement
Individual Loan Agreement Form
Construction Loan Agreement Form
Loan Modification Agreement Form
Interest Free Loan Agreement
Key Points to Remember about Loan Agreements
In selecting and checking a loan agreement, key clauses or sections must be taken into account. Here are some of those points based on legal research:
- Main loan clause. It is in here that the most essential portion of the agreement operates. They highlight when and how the money is to be delivered or paid by the borrower to the lender.
- Loan amount. The loan amount must be specific and clearly defined. To ensure that there will be no irregularities, you can put both the figure and the amount in terms of words. This is where the principal amount will be stated.
- Draw-down date. This will highlight when will be the initial payment and the other dates for the balance. If the loan is paid in installments, it is best to illustrate the dates for each installment.
- Purpose of the loan. Of course, the purpose of the loan should be stated. The reasons why the borrower needs to borrow money from the lender must be clear.
- Conditions. The lender can also insert other important conditions precedent or certain conditions that he or she wants the borrower to fulfill and observe as long as the borrower has knowledge and consented to the conditions.
- Signature section. Like any other contractual agreement, the loan agreement must be duly signed by the parties and dated to ensure that there was voluntary compliance and consent.
These are just some of the legal clauses to remember, but each loan agreement template differs depending on the subject matter of the loan contract. So always feel free to check out our Loan Agreement templates if they will truly suit your preferences.