Are you sick of PowerPoint presentations? Prezi is your best alternative. Prezi is a visual presentation software with zoom-in movement and other dynamic features that PowerPoint can only dream of. Take your presentations to the next level using Prezi, and if you’re a complete newbie, our vast collection of Prezi templates will help you get started.
But before that, these free PDF tutorials will show you how to work the features. Download any of these free manuals and start using Prezi like a pro in your next presentation.
100,000+ Designs, Documents Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Keynote. - START DOWNLOADING
Free Animated Prezi Template
Free 3D Prezi Template
Free Educational Prezi Template
Free Prezi Presentation Template
What Can Prezi Do That PowerPoint Can’t?
Maybe you’re considering Prezi because you’ve been bored by so many drab PowerPoint slides. Now it’s your turn to be in front of the projector, and you want to stand out and wake up your audience.
Prezi is, of course, a good choice.
- Prezi follows the stream of dialogue, so the presentations you create will not drag you along like a PowerPoint slide but will go with your flow.
- It will allow you navigate your slides within an exciting, nonlinear, 2.5D or parallax 3D space instead of the usual next-next-next 2D space of your typical PowerPoint slide.
- You will be able to do more, design-wise, than just just copy-pasting images and text into PowerPoint slides. In the end, a Prezi presentation is a lot more attractive.
Because of these features, Prezi is ideal for keeping the audience paying attention.
Template.net has been stocking on 3D Prezi templates and other useful Prezi-related resources ever since we realized it would be a valuable alternative to PowerPoint. After you get a gist from these PDF tutorials, head on to our archives and download a template or two to get started right away.
Just click the search icon on the top and type in “Prezi.”
Are There Any Downsides to Using Prezi?
Maybe a couple.
- If you’ve been using nothing but PowerPoint your whole life, there might be a bit of a learning curve before you can use a Prezi presentation in a report without embarrassing yourself. Make sure you study these tutorials and do practice runs. This isn’t last-minute stuff.
- Prezi has also been criticized for its ZUI (zooming user interface), which is known to cause nausea in viewers. These tutorials will offer recommendations so you don’t rely too much on on visual overstimulation.
Free Music Prezi Template
Free Medical Prezi Template
Free Business Prezi Template
How to Use These Templates
These are not actually Prezi presentation templates but how-to pages you can download immediately as free PDF files in zipped folders. They will show you how exactly to go about putting together your Prezi presentation.
- For business reports, the Free Business Prezi Template will show you how to make a professional presentation that doesn’t just look like you’re playing around.
- The Free Medical Prezi Template is actually a record of each Prezi slide in a medical presentation with accompanying speaker notes, so you get an idea of the flow.
- Free Music Prezi Template will show you how to add audio and other multimedia elements to your presentation.
- For a beginner’s guide into using the animation, movement, and zooming features, see the Free Animated Prezi Template, Free Educational Prezi Template, and the Free 3D Prezi Template.
Think you’ve got a hang of it?
If you’re ready to test it out (and have Prezi downloaded in your computer), get some great Prezi templates from our archive and get cracking.