Decisions of the management for the business entity are influenced by different factors. In order for them to have an idea on how the company products are faring, they are given period of time reports as basis for the entity’s next move. A marketing report along with an annual report is one of the generated internal reports.You may also see Report Templates.
Marketing Report Template
Sample Marketing Report Template
Marketing Campaign Report Template
The marketing report, which is a Formal Report, is usually made weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually, depending on the needs of the company. The downloadable templates provided show different examples of marketing reports from various types of industries for you to sift through.
Email Marketing Report Template
Market Research Report Template
Social Media Marketing Report Template
Advertising Report Template
Restaurant Marketing Report Template
Weekly Marketing Report
Sales and Marketing Report
Social Media Marketing
What Is a Marketing Report?
A marketing report is an internal management report made to see the status of exchange relationships of company products or services. In other words, this report, as seen on our Report Templates, shows the demand and supply, the quality and quantity, and the price of a product or service on a specific market location during a given period of time.
The purpose of this report is to assess the effectiveness of the marketing strategies and plans of the company for their products or services. They will know what strategy to change or to continue for them to increase product or service sales. Try viewing the Sample Marketing Report Templates provided on our archives.
Writing a Marketing Report
With these Marketing Report Templates as your reference, here are some points to consider in writing the marketing report:
- Make the marketing plan as your guide. To start the report, present a summary of the research and the strategies that have been implemented in marketing your products or services.
- Provide figures. Whether the products or services are listed by tables or charts, it is vital to quantify the number of sales or the number of clients generated since the marketing plan was implemented. A Report Example is provided for you to see reports with this section.
- State the problems that surfaced. Identify the difficulties faced while implementing the plan.
- Indicate future market trends. This will give management an idea on what conditions to expect from the market in the near future.
Business Marketing Report
Fashion Marketing Report
Marketing Meeting Report
Product Marketing Research
Key Components in a Marketing Report
Here are key points included in a marketing report with a Market Research Report as guide:
- Demand and supply. This section presents how much of the company’s products or services are availed by the consumers which pertains to the demand of the product or service and how much the company can offer which explains the supply of the product or service in the market.
- Price. This part identifies the value you have set to trade your products or your service. Price may not be in monetary value. It can be defined by time or attention the consumer is rendering to your product or service.
- Promotional strategies. This shows how effective you have been in the implementation of your marketing strategies. Some of the most effective tactics in promoting a product or service are contests, product giveaways, consumer surveys, and social media promotion.
In deciding what tactics to use and to implement that will increase the business entity’s product or service sales, a marketing report is a vital tool for management to utilize. With the downloadable Marketing Report Sample Doc and templates, you can use the most applicable report format for your marketing management needs without much difficulty.