A weekly student report is used to identify the performance of the sample student in the academic institution. This will help him or her to know the areas where he or she excels and the areas where there is a need for improvement. A weekly student report can help in guiding the student to perform better at school, especially if he or she is already aware of his or her current performance standing. You may also see report samples.
95+ FREE STUDENT Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (Spreadsheets), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Free Weekly Report Card Template
Free Student Report Card Template
We can give you samples of a weekly student report template if you want to know what this particular report consists. You may also download our sample Report Templates should you be needing references in creating different reports usable for particular functions and purposes.
Free Weekly Report Template
Weekly Student Progress Report Elementary Template
Weekly Student’s Academic Progress Report Template
Weekly Student Progress Report Template
Weekly Elementary Student Progress Report
The improvement, or the lack thereof, of elementary students may be tracked by using a weekly elementary student progress report. It is a report where all the activities done and the performances that the student have shown in a specific duration of time broken down into weeks is recorded.
A weekly elementary student progress report includes the following information:
- The weekly conduct of the student which involves his individual behavior and characteristics, how he or she treats others, and how the student participates in group activities
- The work habits of the student which should be applicable to elementary education usually including the student’s listening and reading skills, assignment and project submission, and efficiency in the classroom
- The midsemester grade point average of the elementary student in all the subjects that he or she is taking and the overall average of the student in a specific academic period
- The weekly comments of the teacher regarding the performance and attitude of the elementary student
- A space intended for the signature of the parents to assure that the weekly elementary student progress report has been shown to the parent or guardian of the student
Other than our weekly student progress report, we can also give you samples of Weekly Activity Report Templates.
Weekly Student Report Form
Weekly Student Progress Report Format
Weekly Student Academic Progress Report Template
Weekly Student Academic Progress Report
If the weekly student report will not be used in the elementary level, here is a basic report items that you may include in your weekly student report:
- The name of the student to whom the weekly student academic progress report is for
- The school identification number of the student
- The date when the weekly student academic progress report has been released
- The instructor of the student who made the weekly student academic progress report
- The course of the student or the academic level where the student is currently at
- The results of the examinations of the student, if it is identified by the education institution where the student is attending as one of the items included in the weekly student academic progress report
- The number of absences and tardies of the student and his or her character condition in the learning environment
- The grade point average of the student and the classification level of the particular grade point average
- The progress that the student has been showing in a specific period of time
- The notes that the teacher or professor of the student wants to reiterate for the development of the student
Aside from our weekly student report templates, our Weekly Status Report Template samples are also available for download.