> What is The Purpose of Our Microsoft Word Award Templates?
Certificates are official documents given to achievers of a particular field, to those who show excellent performance. Our free Award Templates in Word file does the perfect job of acknowledging the performances of an individual or group and motivate them for future accomplishments. Download and use these sample templates.
> Various Types of Awards Our Downloadable Templates Cater to
Our customized Award Templates can be used to prepare awards for different fields.
- General Awards Award of Achievement, Award of Recognition, Citizenship Award, Award for Community Service, Award for Volunteering,
- Business Awards Best Boss Award, Best Team Leader Award, Best Employee Award, Excellence Award, Attendance Award.
- Sports Awards Best Coach, Best Team, Most Valuable Player, Most Improved Player, Recognition Awards, Special Event Awards, Special Teams Awards.
- Academic Awards Academic Achievement Award
Best All Round Student, Certificate of Graduation, Good Conduct, Graduation Diploma, Most Improved Student, Researcher Award, Perfect Attendance, Best Teacher Award.
31+ Award Templates - Microsoft Word (DOC), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI) - START DOWNLOADING
Elegant Award Certificate Template
Simple Citizenship Award Certificate Template
Award Template for Kids in Word Format
Funny Award Template Word File
Achievement Award Template Word Format Download
Word Format Certificate Award Template
Perfect Attendance Award Template Word Format
Award Template for Army in Word
Word Format Graduation Award Template Download
Golf Award Template Word Doc
Award Nomination Template Microsoft Word Document
> Information included in our Award Templates in Word format
- Title: one of the most important elements, reads as ‘Certificate of Achievement’, and is in larger fonts, in a different color.
- Presentation line: a presentation phrase like- is awarded to, etc, follows
- Name of Recipient: comes next, highlighted either in bold or italics. The recipient and can be an individual, group, or organization.
- From: important to specify the award presenter’s name either on the title or the description.
- Reason: a few lines dedicated to describe why a person or group is receiving the certificate.
- Date: including the date, before or after the reason for the award, on which the award is handed, is equally important.
- Signature: important for adding credibility. If the signatory is known beforehand, their printed name beneath the signature line can be added. You may also see Service Award
> How Can Our Award Templates in Word Benefit You?
Our customized Award Templates created in Word doc can be used to reward anybody from students to teachers, players to coaches, employees to employers, or any individual. The Award Templates available in Word 2010 format for free download, will save your time and efforts.
The contents are absolutely error free and the designs of the templates in Word document are very appealing. The superior quality of our Award Templates is sure to meet all your expectations and satisfy all your needs.
> Tips to Create Award Templates in MS Word
A logo or some graphics should be used to make the Award Templates for Word visually attractive. The title should be centrally aligned and created by using fonts of different sizes to grab immediate attention. The usually two-three lines long descriptive text will look appropriate if it is in justified format.
The signature line should be on the right side of the Award Templates on Word. In case there are two signature lines; one can be placed on the left side, while the other on right side, with some space in between. The lower corners are perfect for company seal.