Starting up a negotiation or any partnership needs proper arrangement. This is to avoid further disputes or misunderstandings, and in order to authenticate this settlement, agreement letters are created. Having an agreement letter helps in setting out the terms of a working relationship.
This type of letter is mostly used in a setting where partnerships and formal negotiations are held (such as in a business, a company) or when both parties are mandated to comply to specific terms and conditions. And for your agreement form needs, instead of manually making one, why not download our simple agreement form templates. Below are some of our samples.
Roommate Rental Agreement Form Template
Car Loan Agreement Form Template
Chief Agent Agreement Short Form Template
Software Distribution Agreement Long Form
Share Subscription Agreement Private Long Form
Assumption Agreement Templates
Mortgage Loan Assumption
Business Agreement Form Templates
Sale of Business
Agreement for Business Purchase
What Is an Assumption Agreement Form?
Assumption agreements are essential when one wants to get out of a specific loan or mortgage. In this, a third party agrees to take over your loan payment, and a lender will be released from liability. This is most common in bank or finance organizations.
Types of Assumption Agreement Forms
These are the following types of assumption agreement forms that are mostly used in any finance agencies.
- Loan Assumption – This is a type of assumption agreement primarily focuses on existing mortgage loan matters. Generally, in order to achieve consent from the lender prior to the process, a loan assumption or loan agreement forms will be filled up.
- Lease Assumption – Using this allows one person to assume an in-process lease from another individual or organization. Let’s say, for example, your friend had 6 months left on his or her car lease, and you wanted to take over his or her lease, then you would start to assume the lease and you begin making the payments every month for the 6 months remaining.
- Mortgage Loan Assumption – This is almost similar to loan assumption. This conveys the terms and balance of an existing mortgage to the purchaser of a certain property that is being financed.
Grant Agreement Templates
Stock Grant Agreement
Educational Grant Agreement
Grant Agreement for Sponsorship
Loan Agreement Templates
Employee Equipment Loan
Payment Agreement Forms
Samples of Our Agreement Form Templates
Making an agreement form needs to be purposeful and legible, keep in mind that you are making a contract and not just a mere form. Every contract needs to be concrete and factual. With our available agreement form templates, it will be easier for you to construct your agreement letter. Below are some of the templates available that you can download.
- Business Agreement Form Template – This is a type of contract that is designed for two or more business organization agreement. This can cover almost all elements of business practices, from hiring, partnership, confidentiality, and other related aspects.
- Grant Agreement Template – This type of contract agrees to accordingly credit the participation of a specific foundation or organization in any advertisement or public interaction that is related to the funds granted for projects or plants. This template contains relevant details that a grant agreement should have.
- Loan Agreement Template – If you are looking for a contract intended for an agreement between the borrower and the lender, just like rental agreement forms, then this is the right template to use. A loan agreement regulates the mutual promises, which are made by both parties. This is mostly used by loan and finance agencies.
- Payment Agreement Template – This agreement outlines the essential terms and conditions of a loan. This contains important information such as payment periods, costs, interest rates, and other related elements. Just like with a loan agreement, this contract is also used by bank or finance agencies.
- Service Agreement Template – A type of contract that is found in some warranties and sales contracts. This generally provides legit assurances of quality about the service(s). This comprises of both parties signatures, the type of service rendered, the name of the organization, and so on.
Service Agreement Templates
Home Care Service
Real Estate Sales
Tenancy Agreement Forms
Agreement for Residential Tenancy
General Tenancy Agreement
Rental Agreement Tenancy
Work Agreement Templates
Return to Work
What Is a Business Agreement?
This type of contract is generally formed between two or more organizations in a business industry. Also, the term business agreement can also refer to an arrangement that is within a certain company.
Generally speaking, a business agreement will address the following matter in a clear manner.
- The terms that are being offered and acceptance of the agreement.
- Provides a clear list of names and designated roles of the parties to the business agreement.
- Describes the main subject matter of the agreement (e.g. employment, attainment, sales, and so on.)
- Includes stating the time, dates, places for performance of agreed duties or jobs.
Common Examples of Business Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreement – A type of business agreement that requires an employer to agree to maintain and keep company information highly confidential. This can also be added to blank lease agreement forms should the lessor want to retain a certain amount of privacy with regard to the arrangements made.
- Partnership Agreement – This is a type of business agreement that focuses on two or more businesses that may enter into negotiation or partnership in accomplishing specific goals. An agreement form in DOC can be a great way in making forms of this type.
- Acquisition Agreement – This is designed for a certain business that merges or purchases another business or company.
Contract Agreement Form Templates
Buyers Agreement Forms
Deposit Agreement Templates
Holding Deposit Agreement
Financial Agreement Forms
Medical Financial Agreement
Importance of Agreement Forms
No matter what industry you are in, if there are specific negotiations or partnerships, agreement form samples will always come in handy. They are the ones who will validate that the agreed terms and conditions are legit and factual, and that negative situations between two or more parties will be resolved.
- Specifies and limits responsibilities. It outlines the specific obligations a company or organization will execute in a contractual agreement. And when it comes to contracting with other businesses, performing services, or other terms, an agreement letter can be used for these activities.
- Provides facts. Agreement forms basically contain a negotiation courses. This will showcase several terms and conditions to which both parties must acknowledge. This could include details that can be written in separate non-compete agreement or confidentiality agreement forms. These ensure that level of service is controlled and that other competing companies will not have any access to it.
- Helps fix costs of resources. Having an agreement letter helps in ensuring production businesses in achieving economic resources at a fixed price for an amount period of time. This is mainly used in businesses against increased cost of economic resources.