An event program is basically a description of the event that is to take place. For instance, let’s say that there is a fundraiser coming up. Then you need to make a list of all the activities to take place during the fundraiser and present it in a neat manner to the attendees. In order to do that, you can always use event program templates like the ones provided here. These templates will save you a whole lot of time and energy and will also make your work easier for you. You can also see Thank-You Wedding Program Templates.
Summer Floral Wedding Program Card Template
Beach Wedding Program card Template
Fundraiser Event Program Template
If you are planning to have a fundraiser soon, you need to start listing all the activities that are to take place. You can do that with the help of this template.
Sample Birthday Party Event Program Template
Planning to throw a gala birthday bash? You can do that with the help of this template. It contains a cheery theme with a vibrant color mode which makes it perfect for birthdays.
> What should an Event Program Contain?
For those of you who haven’t seen an event program before, you need to know what makes an event program complete. Your event program must contain a brief description of the event that is to take place and that of the organizers too, if applicable. You must also mention the date, time, and venue of the event. Also, if there are several activities that are to take place, then you need to mention that as well and in the order in which they are taking place. All these are a must in any event program and without them, the program would be incomplete. All the information has been provided in the templates here.
Church Event Youth Program Template
Are you having a sort of youth festival in your church? Then you can use this event planning template to create a brief outline of all the events that are to take place.
General Event Program Template
This event program template is a generic one and can be used for any number of events. It is pretty flexible and versatile that way. Also, the template comes in an attractive style.
Christmas Event Program Template
Now that Christmas is around the corner, you must be having some events lined up. To create an event program for such events, you can take the help of this well-designed template.
Event Program List Template
Event Program Schedule Template
Formal Event Program Template
Wedding Event Program Word Template
Pre-Event Program Template
Sporting Event Program Template
International Event Program Template
Free High School Event Program
Sports Event Grant Program
Event Design Certificate Program
Example of a Event Program Proposal
Accessible Event/Program Planning
Church Event Program Planner
Parent Club Performance Event Program
Gala Dinner & Networking Event
Event Schedule Christmas Program
Event Planning & Banquet Management Program
Unique Event Program Template
Social Event Program Layout
Event Program Flow
Event Program Invitation in PDF
Educational Event Provider Scholarship Program
Annual Event Award Program Application
Professional Event & Program Sponsor Form
Example of a Non Profit Event Program
Family Program Thanksgiving Event
Veterans Day Event Program
Event Program Maker
Event Driven Computer Program
Wedding and Event Planning
Event Meeting Planning Management Certificate Program
How to Create an Event Program Booklet?
An event program booklet comes in handy to inform the visitors about the schedule along with the detailed information of the important guests and functions.Wedding Event Program Templates can be used to design such a booklet. However, if you want to design one without the help of an expert, here is how this can be done.
- You need desktop publishing software like Photoshop etc for the purpose.
- Choose the font and layout for the booklet.
- Go ahead and first create a front cover using graphic designs etc.
- Next, you need to create a page with table of contents.
- Now, go on to create other pages with all the relevant details.
- Create a separate page for each function or information.
- You can also insert ads in between that would be accredited to the sponsors.
What to Include in an Event Program?
You can use Corporate Event Proposal Templates to design an event program as this would give you an idea of the format and the layout to be used. However, it is equally important to include the crucial sections too in the program. Take a look at what all you should include in an event program.
- Name of the event
- Dates on which it is being conducted
- Table of contents
- Separate page for each function
- List of the important people participating in the event
- Venues and time of each function with other details
The Essential Tips for Creating an Engaging Event Program
Wondering how to design an event program? Well, you can get some cue from Sample Program Agenda Templates that are available online. Remember that unless an event program is engaging, the visitors may not attend it whole heartedly. Here is how you can create an interesting event program.
- The front cover should be rather impressive and in sync with the event idea.
- If there are a lot of functions planned for the event, make sure to include a table of contents such that the visitors can easily find the information that they are looking for.
- Use fonts that are easy to read and at the same time attractive.
- If the event is being held at a huge place including floor plans would be a great idea.
- Make sure to include the detailed schedule along with date, time and venue. There is should be no errors whatsoever.
- Include the contact information of the concerned personnel in the program so that visitors can get in touch with them in case of a hitch.
The event programs are used to
- Give the visitors a sneak peek into the event
- Acquaint them with the date, time and venue of the various functions
- Inform them of the various guests and dignitaries who would be attending the function
- Help them choose the functions that they would be interested in
Why should you use Event Program Templates?
If you are still wondering if you should use the Event Schedule Templates, take a look at some of the advantages that come with them. They are:
- The program schedule templates are very easy to use. You can download them and then start incorporating your own details into the templates.
- The event program templates have been developed by professionals who know what you want. Each template caters to a different event and is bound to come in handy.
- The templates are professional, neat, well-designed, attractive, organized, and use friendly. What more could you really ask for?
The event schedule templates found here are bound to come in handy. Irrespective of whether you are working in an event management company or you are organizing your own event, you can resort to these Event Quotation Templates for help. They are sure to reduce your hassle and make your work easier.