A conference is a gathering of entities who are within the same line of work or are linked because of a similar purpose. If you want to be an organizer or a host of a conference, the first thing that you need to do is create a conference proposal that will serve as your initial presentaion to different stakeholders that you want to tap for your undertaking.
Just like an evaluation of a grant proposal, you need to be sure that your conference proposal is guided by quality measures and industry standards. The methods of creating a grant proposal is mostly the similar to creating a proposal for a conference. To guide you even more on how to make a conference proposal, refer to the downloadable templates in Word and PDF available in this post.
Conference Proposal Template
Proposal to Host a Annual Meeting
Conference Sponsorship Proposal
How to Write a Conference Proposal Template
A proposal template used for a conference can make or break the approval of the activity’s execution. Write your own conference proposal template by following these steps:
- Know the people who will review your conference proposal so you can specify items that are suitable for their needs, especially in terms of how they will benefit from the conference.
- State the purpose of the conference and its effects on the people involved.
- It is suggested for you to have an initial listing of the program, date, time, and location of the conference.
How to Write an Academic Conference Proposal Template
If you use an academic conference proposal template, here are the steps that you may follow:
- Know the kind of academic conference that you will propose.
- List down the entities that are your target audience for the conference; may they be students, teachers, or researchers.
- Identify the initial requirements for an academic conference proposal which includes:
- The date, time and location of the academic conference
- The theme or topic of the academic conference
- The key speakers that you will invite
- The budget for the academic conference
- Specify the benefits of the academic conference to all its stakeholders.
Conference Call for Proposal
Request for Proposal
Tips for Writing a Conference Proposal Template
To guide you even more in writing a conference proposal template, here are some tips that you may incorporate in the creation of the specified document:
- Unlike training proposal templates that involve the internal workforce, a conference proposal should be able to provide the needs of other entities, especially your target audience. You can do this by creating a conference proposal that will directly provide the necessary benefits that your prospective market may expect.
- Make sure that your conference proposal includes a timeline to follow, especially in the planning processes. It is essential that the document is organized so it can be fully implemented.
- Use service proposal templates when listing down the items that you can offer both to your workforce and your target audience. Identify the necessary points that can be of help to market the conference that you are organizing.
- As much as possible, keep your conference proposal simple. Specify the items that you would like to discuss as well as the content of the conference program.
These tips are truly simple to follow so make sure that you will put them into consideration on the next conference proposal template that you will create.