A property contract is an agreement that takes place between two parties i.e. the seller and the buyer for the purchase and sale, exchange, or other properties. This type of contract is usually bilateral and should have the legal requirements specified by the contract and must also be in writing to be ordained. Normally, people in the real estate business are mostly the ones to use this kind of document. You may also like contract templates.
Whenever you are in need of making a property contract for your business, you might want to download our different property contract templates. These can be downloaded easily for people who want to know what a property contract looks like, and to those who want it for certain purposes.
Property Contract Template
Download this highly useful property contract template in Apple Pages that will ensure all of the property dealings are done in a legally compliant manner. The sale of the property, the purchase price, terms, and other information are already listed, so you do not have to worry about it. In case you want to modify any text, you can do so by opening and editing this template in any of the Word formats.
Property Purchase Contract Template
State the important terms and conditions of the property that you are intending to purchase, by downloading and editing our property purchase contract template in Word. This document covers all of the basic details that one needs to have in a contract. If you wish to change any specifications, you may do so by editing this document in any file format of your choice.
Buy and Sell Contract Template
Check out this “buy and sell” contract template that will ensure smooth functioning of your business operation even after the sudden demise of your business co-owner. This document also allows you to define your business terms and conditions in an organized manner. Instantly download this template on your PC or mobile device now.
How to Make a Property Contract
When the owner of a certain property wishes to sell his or her property and intends to give the buyer the financing details both parties should obtain a property contract. And if you want to know how to create a sample property contract, simply follow the steps below.
- Make a title for the contract. The title should be in bold and placed in the center across the top of the page. Provide a section for the date on which the agreement was created and signed.
- Put the name of the parties involved. Make sure to include the name and the title.
- Describe the property. The legal description of a property should be included.
- Make specifications as to who owns the property. Determine whether any personal property is included in the sale.
- Describe the mode of payment and terms. Make sure to describe the terms fully using simple language.
- Assign each of the parties’ responsibilities. Each of the party’s obligations when it comes to the property should be described in full detail.
- Have the contract signed and notarized. This is to legalize the agreement.
Apartment Rental Contract Template
Are you planning to rent your apartment? If so, download and use this apartment rental contract template so as to lay-out terms and conditions that must be complied by your tenants. It is a ready-made contract document that can be edited as per your requirements using any Word format.
Simple Home Sale Contract Template
Be well prepared when it comes to selling your home to willing buyers by presenting them with a properly drafted and industry-standard home sale contract template. This document is easy-to-customize, and it contains professional and useful content that you can easily modify according to your terms.
Property Investment Contract Template
Sale of Property Conttract
List of Property Contract Templates
When it comes to a purchase, sale or exchange of certain property, a contract is always part of the process, since both parties must attend to the specified agreement, terms, and conditions. We’ve created various property contract templates that are ready for use.
- Rental Property Template – This is applicable for those who want to lease out their property. Depending on the property, a contract is signed by the tenants. Sometimes, this type of agreement requires property maintenance. In this case, a maintenance contract template is recommended.
- Sale of Property Template – As the name itself implies, this is what you will need if you are selling a property or are keeping it up for auction. This contract is signed between two people, the seller, and the auctioneer. This is somewhat similar to a real estate contract template which is also being signed by the seller and the buyer and contains similar contract contents.
- Lease Contract Template – If you are looking for a contract that outlines the terms under which one party agrees to rent property owned by another party, then this template is what you need.
Property Contract in PDF
For a more convenient way of making a property contract, make use of our templates. However, if you are thinking of using your property for investment and/or commercial purposes, you may need investment contract templates instead.