A property contract is an agreement between parties for the purchase and sale, exchange, or other properties. This type of contract is usually bilateral and should have the legal requirements specified by contract and must also be in a writing to be ordained. People in a real estate business are mostly the ones who are using this kind of document.
Whenever you are in need of making a property contract for your business, you might want to download our different property contract templates. These can be downloaded easily for people who wants to know what a property contract looks like, and to those who want it for certain purposes.
Property Investment Contract Template
Sale of Property
List of Property Contract Templates
When it comes to a purchase, sale or exchange of certain property, a contract is always part of the process, since both parties must attend to the specified agreement, terms, and conditions. We’ve created various property contract templates that are ready for use.
- Rental Property Template – This is applicable for those who want to lease out their property. Depending on the property, a contract should be signed by the tenants. Sometimes, this type of agreement requires property maintenance. In this case, a Maintenance Contract Template is recommended.
- Sale of Property Template – As the name implies, this is what you need if you are selling a property or is available for auction. This contract is signed between two people, the seller, and the auctioneer. This is somewhat similar to a Real Estate Contract Template which is also being signed by the seller and the buyer and contains similar contract contents.
- Lease Contract Template – If you are looking for a contract which outlines the terms under which one party agrees to rent property owned by another party, then this template is what you need.
Property Contract in PDF
How to Make a Property Contract
When the owner of a certain property wishes to sell his or her property and intends to give the buyer the financing details both parties should obtain a property contract. And if you want to know how to create one, simply follow the steps below.
- Make a title for the contract. The title should be in bold and placed in the center across the top of the page. Provide a section for the date on which the agreement was created and signed.
- Put the name of the parties involved. Make sure to include the name and the title.
- Describe the property. The legal description of a property should be included.
- Make specifications as to who owns the property. Determine whether any personal property is included in the sale.
- Describe the mode of payment and terms. Make sure to describe the terms fully using simple language.
- Assign each of the parties’ responsibilities. Each of the party’s obligations when it comes to the property should be described in full detail.
- Have the contract signed and notarized. This is to legalize the agreement.
For a more convenient way of making a property contract, make use of our templates. However, if you are thinking of using your property for investment and/or commercial purposes, you may need Investment Contract Templates instead.