In most contractual agreements, the object or subject matter of the contract is a property. The property can either be a real or personal property. For instance, in an event planning contract, some of the personal properties of the event organizer may be involved or utilized. Likewise, in a consulting contract, the consultant may also use and examine some of the real and personal properties of the business owner.
In line with this, property contracts are very essential to maintain the integrity and good condition of the property being used, leased, or sold to another party. To guide you in the process of writing one, we have here 8+ property contract templates which are easy to follow and understand.
Personal Property Auction
Commercial Property Lease
Residential Management Contract
Property Sale Contract
An Array of Property Contract Templates and Samples
Property contracts are created in order to protect and uphold property rights. Property-related laws and regulations may vary from country to country. However, property rights exist.
These are some of our contract templates in Doc that you may customize, use, and save for reference purposes.
- Residential Management and Leasing Contract Template – For those who are managing real properties or leasing them to other individuals. This contract can help you a lot. In lease agreements, the lessee must agree and sign the contract that provide a guide and limitation pertaining to the use and enjoyment of the subject property.
- Property Sale Contract Template – In a sale contract, the vendor and the vendee creates a document that embodies their intention to enter into a property sale agreement. The contract must highlight the particularities of the sale and the corresponding special and general conditions. Take note that a property sale contract differs from investment contract templates. The latter refers to the agreement whereby a person invests his or her money to a certain business and expects to reap profits from it.
- Rental Contract Template – This is a contract that transpires between the landlord and the tenant that safeguards the condition of the subject real or personal property. In return, the landlord expects compensation to be provided by the tenant. In terms of maintenance, most contracting parties further create maintenance contract templates.
Property Contract Sample
Example of Property Contract
Free Rental Contract
Common Mistakes in Making Contracts
A contract is a powerful legal document. It is admissible as evidence in most courts of law. In settling conflicts among the contracting parties, the provisions of the contract stands as the prevailing rule. In line with this, here are some common contract mistakes you should avoid:
- Relying on verbal agreements. In dealing with properties, get your contracts into writing. In most laws that pertains to contracts that deals with real properties, a written contract is required for it to be enforceable and binding to the court.
- Not providing the technical description of the real property. Writing a property contract will require you to provide the technical description of the property. This is done in order for the contracting parties to know the condition of the property before the sale or lease agreement commences.
- Poorly written and formatted contract. By using Contract Templates, contract template, you can ensure that you’re in the right page. You can just spin some parts in order to suit your interests and property descriptions. Proofread your contract to ensure that it is professional written.