An event report is basically used to asses whether or not certain objectives of an event have been met. The assessment here is done so that any changes or improvements can be recommended for the upcoming events. An event report template consists of details such as the name of the event, activities conducted during the event, and any recommendations that can be implemented. You can check out our list of sample report templates so that you can pick and download what suits your requirement the best.
254+ Event Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, HTML5, WordPress, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Apple Keynote, Google Slides - START DOWNLOADING
Event Report Template
Here’s a well-designed event report template that you download in case you are planning to document an event’s details such as the guest list, overall budget, event program, and so on. This high-quality template comes with pre-existing content and it can be downloaded instantly. Also, you can edit the content present in various file formats. Check it out now!
Post Event Report Template
Make sure you download our Post Event Report template so that you can determine what you can continue to do, as well as what you can do differently when it comes to an event. You can be assured of this template as it is well-made by experts, thus attaining a level of quality that would be of utmost satisfaction. You can open, view, and edit this template in many file formats of your choice. You may also see Report Sample Doc.
Event After Action Report
Are you in requirement of a document that will help you assess an event during and after the completion stages of its occurrence? If yes, you can download our “Event After Action Report” template as it lets you show the various strategies used for the event. You can as well present the challenges met during the event and how they have been resolved in this report template in Word. Sounds good right? Click on that download button now!
How to Write a Pre-Event Report?
A pre-event report is considered as an event plan where the items that are needed to be finished and accomplished are listed. To write a report, make sure you include the following details:
- The target audience of the event
- The initial financial plan for the event
- The date, time, and location of the event
- The program that the event will follow
- The stakeholders of the event including its suppliers, workforce, and management team. You may also see report examples.
Event Report Template
Marketing Report Template in MS Word Format
Sales Activity Report Template to Print
Weekly Activity Report Template
Formal Report Template in DOC Format
Professional Report Template in Google Docs
Free Event Report Sample
Free Event Management Report Template
Free Post Event Report Template
Post Event Report Sample
Inclusions of a Post-Event Report
One tip that you always need to remember when you already finished the implementation of an event is to always make your post-event report comprehensive and as honestly assessed as possible. A post-event report is created in order to identify the success of an event. It deals with the strengths of the event and the areas that are needed for improvement should there be another event like that the organizer will handle. A post-event report template includes the following information:
- The event where the report is based on. The name of the event and when it was conducted along with the timing details.
- The targets and objectives of the event and which of them have been reached.
- The expected involvement of stakeholders and the actual participation of different people related to the event.
- Any recommendations and suggestions for the betterment of future events.
- Any follow-up regarding the event execution. This will be helpful to those reading it.
If you want to have more references in creating the structure of a report, you may use our samples as guides. More so, we have specific samples of Expense Report Templates and Marketing Report Templates that you may download on the respective links provided.
Current Event Report Template
Significant Event Report Template
Marketing Event Report Template
Pre Event Report
Status Report Template
Event Feedback Report
Formatting the Event Report
Here are a few guidelines that you will have to follow in creating the format of an event report are as follows:
- Use an appropriate template for the specific kind of event where the report will be beneficial. We have different kinds of downloadable templates that you may select from.
- Be sure to identify the items that you want to be present in the event report. As much as possible, create a draft of the event requirements on various stages so that you will be aware of what to include in the particular event report that you will do.
- Do not forget to create an understandable report outline by using an organized flow of thoughts and maintaining specific fonts for headings, subtopics, and body of discussion.
Other than our samples of event report templates, you may also be interested to browse through and download our samples of Business Report Templates.
This article is a collection of event report templates that you may use in creating a comprehensive report regarding different processes that are related to or involved in specific happenings. Other than our downloadable event report templates, you may also want to browse through our samples of the annual report and credit report templates for additional references.