Have you ever made a deposit in a bank? Or bought something from the store? Then you must be familiar with the small piece of paper handed to you after each such transaction. That small document is called a slip. A slip will contain all the details about that particular transaction and may be used for future reference. It may be small and appear insignificant, but you are usually advised to save the slips. You can also see Blank Order Form Template.
Salary Slip Voucher Template
Packaging Slip Invoice Template
The next time you receive such a slip, look at it carefully. You’ll see that it has a very specific format. The name of the bank or the store comes first, followed by the other details. Some slips require a signature of the recipient, while most don’t. Now creating this slip takes a lot of time and can be quite tedious. Instead, you can just download Slip Templates online. So what are you waiting for? Try one out now!
Free Download Permission Slip MS Word Format Template
Packaging Slip Template Free Word Format Download
MS Word Format Exit Slip Template Free Download
Pay Slip Template Free Download MS Word Format
MS Word Routing Slip Template Free Download
Blank Exit Slip Word 2010 Format Free Template
Parental Permission Slip Template Free Word
MS Word 2010 Format Free Youth Permission Slip Template
Word 2010 Format Salary Slip Template Free Download
Types of Slips
There are numerous different kinds of slips, however, these are the ones that are commonly used-
- Deposit slip- When you Deposit Receipt money in a bank, you have to carry out certain formalities. You are usually given a deposit slip which you have to fill out and having done that, you’re allowed to proceed with the transaction.
- Packing slip- You must have shopped online, the slip that accompanies the delivery package is called a shipping list or packing slip. It contains information related to the delivery.
- Pay slip- After you make a payment of some kind, a slip is usually generated which acknowledges the fact that the Receipt Payment has been successful. This important document which serves as a record is called a pay slip.
Why Should You Use Slip Templates?
Each type of slip used has a specific format. A deposit slip will have a format different from the packing slip. Similarly a payment slip has a unique format. How are you supposed to find out the different formats without something to guide you? That is precisely why you need to look up slip templates word format. You can search based on the type, and select the one you think meets your demands. Since the format has already been prepared for you, you can start off right away by inserting the details wherever necessary in the slip Free Template Word file. A deposit slip is usually more detailed than the other kinds; thus, you must be careful while editing it.
How To Create Slips?
The best way to create slips is to use templates. Even then, you must keep the following in mind-
- The content of the slip is extremely important. Make sure you have that with you before you start. You must select a template based on the content to be inserted.
- Choose the format wisely. A deposit slip format cannot be used as a payment slip and vice versa. Do not be impulsive while selecting the MS Word template.
- The language used should be simple, to the point and crisp.
We are Here to Help!
Looking for great downloadable slip templates? Then you must take a look at the ones at template.net!