An individual does not create documents and paper works just for the sake of it. Anyone who has the intention of disseminating information must be keen at how effective it should be done in order to deliver its purpose. Basically, the same principle is applied when writing a paper—a white paper for this matter.
100,000+ Ready-Made Designs, Docs & Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple (MAC) Keynote.
A white paper is considered a document and a paper work, which serves as a guide to its readers depending on its objectives. Like a research paper, it is composed of various elements. However, the process is made simpler by making good use of white paper templates.
Technical White Paper Templates
Technical Support White Paper
Technical Writing White Paper
Business White Paper Templates
White Paper on Social Business
Business Continuity White Paper
Business Objects White Paper
White Paper on Business Sustainability
What Is a White Paper?
White papers are intensive and lengthy write ups. It is a compilation of facts, surveys, testimonials, and more. It aims to provide for informative compositions regarding any possible topic that is within the boundary of research.
White paper formatting is flexible unlike other standard paper formats. For as long as it sticks with its objective to inform, then it should already considered something of essence.
Not convinced of how white paper works just yet? These best white paper templates will help you get to the answers.
Why Use a White Paper?
Needless to say, white papers are the ideal documents to use wherever, whenever. Asking from different industries subsequent to different perspectives and point of views, use of white papers are preferred compared to other documents. It is able to connect to its target readers with all the information that it has. It may be quite dependent on a certain topic but once it focuses on one, it becomes ideally informative as it should be.
Free white paper templates on this page will definitely convince you to use a white paper.
Army White Paper Templates
Army Ethic White Paper
Army Profession White Paper
Army Ethic White Paper
Company White Paper Templates
White Paper on Insurance Schemes
Company Law White Paper
Education White Paper Templates
Higher Education White Paper
White Paper on Inclusive Education
White Paper for Joint Education
How to Structure a White Paper
While there is no exact white paper structure that should be followed when writing one, it is important to incorporate elements that are commonly used to make white paper writing effective.
Observe these methods on how to structure a white paper.
- Title – What grabs the attention first and foremost is the title to any white paper. An ideal white paper is structured with a title that is well-thought of and piques the interest of the readers. If you opt to compare your initial progress with a white paper template, you will see similarities on how it is structured in terms of titling one.
- Executive Summary – The executive summary is considered a main aspect of every white paper. It is worth noting that an executive summary should be written well in order to deliver its message well. An executive summary is advised to be written only after the entire white paper is made. This is to ensure everything is covered.
- Problem Statement – A comprehensive statement of the problem will help guide your readers throughout the white paper. Just as ruled lined paper templates can serve as a guide presentation-wise, the problem statement will structure the flow of information.
- Solution – A solution to the problem statement should be provided to maintain the reader’s attention. This will also help ensure that information provided is still in parallel from the beginning towards the end. Each part or step involved in making the solution possible should be properly discussed for utmost comprehension.
- Conclusion – Taking a huge role in the overall structure of a white paper, the conclusion is expected to answer and address everything that has been tackled as part of the objectives of the white paper. The conclusion part should be able to express a strong conviction towards anything that the entire white paper either strongly agrees or disagrees upon.
Marketing White Paper Templates
Digital Marketing White Paper
White Paper on Email Marketing
Content Marketing White Paper
Product Marketing White Paper
Policy White Paper Templates
Group Policy Technical White Paper
Energy Policy White Paper
White Paper on Environmental Management Policy
Product White Paper Templates
New Product White Paper
White Paper on Software Product Management
Technical Product White Paper
Research White Paper Templates
White Paper for Clinical Research
Student Research White Paper
How to Use White Papers for Marketing
The sales industry is one commercial area that uses white papers. It is only strategic that anyone who want to use white papers for marketing should look for unique and effective ways to make good use of white papers in this aspect.
Here are steps on how to use white papers with conviction for marketing:
- Present white papers on a landing page. Your business’ landing page should be attractive and informative enough for readers to look for a white paper to read. With all the necessary attachments and data on ledger paper templates, your white paper could definitely sell big time.
- Provide an expert’s opinion. A word from an expert makes it all believable and convincing in an instant. An expert’s opinion, particularly a sales or marketing expert’s opinion, incorporated in a white paper should draw reader’s attention and surely get them engaged.
- Incorporate relevant keywords. See to it that relevant keywords are somehow repetitive even in blank paper templates. This way, it ensures readers that your white paper is focused on the aspect you choose to tackle on and attention is retained nonetheless.
Software White Paper Templates
White Paper on Software Testing
Software Architecture White Paper
Testing White Paper Templates
Cloud Testing White Paper
Offshore Agile Testing White Paper
White Paper on Performance Testing
Technology White Paper Templates
Standard Technology White Paper
Technology Review White Paper
Proposal White Paper Templates
Project Proposal White Paper
Free Proposal White Paper
Proposal White Paper Example
Security White Paper Templates
Printable Security White Paper
Security Technical White Paper
Healthcare Security White Paper
What to Cite in a White Paper
It is given that a white paper is a compilation of validated information from different references and resources. All the authors should be given due recognition whenever their works are incorporated in different academic and informative write ups.
The same thing goes for white papers whenever these are cited in different works as well. Find out the steps on how to cite a white paper below:
- Author Identification – To cite a white paper, indicate the information of the author with the last name first followed by the given name. The same procedure is observed if you cite white papers in research paper outline templates.
- Publishing Company Information – It is also rightful to have the publishing company mentioned. It could also be any agency responsible for the publication of the white paper.
- Document Title – Simply copy the white paper title as it is.
- Place and Date of Publication – The place and date of publication could be easily identified in the first few pages of the white paper along with author information and other publication details.
Should you wish to make this formal document a bit more presentable. from the structure and order of the information to its actual appearance on print, you can use line paper templates instead of the generic blank papers to do just that. Take into account every single detail, and you’ll be sure to create a comprehensive—and presentable—white paper.