16+ Roll-Up Banner Templates
Your company is planning to organize a product exhibition to promote new sets of products. And to your surprise, your boss asked you to make a roll-up banner. Unfortunately, you have no idea how to create one. But as part of the marketing and promotions team, you were entrusted with the said assignment. But no need to worry. We will teach you how to create a roll-up banner.
Table of Content
- 6 Steps in Creating a Roll-Up Banner
- 16+ Roll-Up Banner Templates
- 1. Advertising Agency Roll-Up Banner Template
- 2. Corporate Roll-Up Banner Template
- 3. Business Roll-Up Banner Design
- 4. Product Roll-Up Banner Sample
- 5. Product Launch Roll-Up Banner
- 6. Restaurant Roll Up Banner Template
- 7. Fast Food Roll Up Banner Template
- 8. Law Firm Roll-Up Banner Template
- 9. Funeral Announcement Roll-Up Banner
- 10. Funeral Invitation Roll-Up Banner
- 11. Loving Memory Funeral Roll-Up Banner
- 12. Photography Roll-Up Banner Template
- 13. Free Fitness Roll-Up Banner Template
- 14. Free Promotional Roll-Up Banner Template
- 15. Free Real Estate Roll-Up Banner Template
- 16. Restaurant Roll-Up Banner Template
- 17. Corporate/Business Roll-Up Banner
6 Steps in Creating a Roll-Up Banner
Before we introduce you to the steps, let’s identify what a roll-up banner is. Roll-up banners, also known as pull-up banners or roller banners, are marketing tools that are used to exhibit business products and information (see sample roll-up banner templates below the steps). For it to work, you need a stand so that it’s visible to the audience.
Step 1: Choose appropriate images.
According to Tess Flanders, editor of the Syracuse Post-Standard newspaper in 1911, that pictures are worth a thousand words. That is why most advertisers use images on banners, brochures, and flyers to give visual support to the product. Pictures also help you connect with the customers through the message of its photo. So, use images to communicate with clients.
Step 2: Edit your layout.
After looking for the perfect picture of your product, you can start editing your layout by using Illustrator, InDesign, Pages, and Photoshop. When making a layout, don’t forget where to put the information and where to place the images. A well-organized banner attracts your customers.
Step 3: Don’t forget to insert your logo.
Logos will help customers recognize your company name. So, if you plan to insert it in your roll-up banner, you can place it at the top of the heading. Or you can put it at the bottom-left corner of your banner. Just make sure that people will be able to see your logo.
Step 4: Put the header and the information.
The next step is to introduce your company by putting a header (company name or the word sale), and a summarized description of your company. It will give customers an idea about your business and its goals.
Step 5: Insert the images of the products.
You can then start inserting the images, and add some descriptions about it. Descriptions will support and describe the photos that you presented on your banner. If your details are long, resize the picture.
Step 6: Print and exhibit your roll-up banner.
Before printing your roll-up banner, make sure to check the grammars and spellings first. After that, you can produce and exhibit your banner.
16+ Roll-Up Banner Templates
1. Advertising Agency Roll-Up Banner Template
Maximize the power to serve clients. Get this ready-made agency roll-up banner template to endorse your advertising agency. This template will help you create a unique design to exhibit your banner. Download this copy now by hitting the download button!
2. Corporate Roll-Up Banner Template
3. Business Roll-Up Banner Design
4. Product Roll-Up Banner Sample
5. Product Launch Roll-Up Banner
6. Restaurant Roll Up Banner Template
7. Fast Food Roll Up Banner Template
8. Law Firm Roll-Up Banner Template
Does your law firm need a roll-up banner to promote your business? Try this printable law firm roll-up banner template. It’s easy to use for you to edit your banner. You can replace images and change texts with this template. Click the download button now, and it’s yours.
9. Funeral Announcement Roll-Up Banner
Use this roll-up banner to announce a special event in your family. This template is customizable for you to replace the image and change the text. Available compatible formats are Illustrator and Photoshop. Download now!
10. Funeral Invitation Roll-Up Banner
Are you looking for a pull-up banner for a funeral service? This template is right for you. Its red background layout is designed to attract guests and visitors. Available formats are in Illustrator and Photoshop. Download this template now, and it’s yours!
11. Loving Memory Funeral Roll-Up Banner
Don’t hesitate to use this banner template to announce a funeral service. It’s background illustrations are of high-quality for a perfect banner. You can also replace the image and text with this template. Click the download button now, and start using this banner!
12. Photography Roll-Up Banner Template
A lot of people are now into photography business due to its demand during events. But for your photography business to be known, you have to use advertising tools such as this roll-up banner. It will help you promote your business. Start downloading this banner template now for you to keep.
13. Free Fitness Roll-Up Banner Template
Learn to advertise your fitness gym by using this banner. It has a high-quality image for you to use. You can also put some changes with this template because it’s editable. So, don’t hesitate to grab this now. Click the download button!
14. Free Promotional Roll-Up Banner Template
If you want to know your clients that your products are on sale, use this template. Descriptions are provided as your guide as well as the header. But since this template is editable, you can change the text and replace images. Grab this template now, for it to be yours!
15. Free Real Estate Roll-Up Banner Template
Promote your real estate company by using this real estate roll-up banner template. High-quality photos are already provided for you to use. But you can replace the images if you want. You can also change the text for you to insert the description. Get this template now by hitting the download button!
16. Restaurant Roll-Up Banner Template
Introduce your signature food and other menus that your restaurant has offered by using this template. Its layout is well-created for you to endorse your food. So, why not try this template and start promoting your business. Download the template here!