A curriculum vitae is similar to a resume but is longer and more thorough. If you are a nurse, surgeon, or someone in a medical field, a one- to two-page resume would not be enough for your background, experiences, and achievements. You would need to write a CV instead. Luckily, we have a lot of CV sample to offer to you on our website.
Unless you want to limit the information that you want to share with the hiring manager, you can still make use of a resume. But with a professional resume, you can provide them with all the information necessary to convince them that not only are you capable of doing the job, but you are also the best one to do the job.
General Dentist Curriculum Vitae
Dental Assistant Curriculum Vitae Template
Pediatric Dentist Curriculum Vitae
Example of Dentist Curriculum Vitae
Professional Dentist CV Format
1. How Do I Create a Dentist’s CV in Order to Find a Job?
Dentists are not just your regular professionals; they are medical care specialists concentrating on overall oral and dental health. The following are the common contents of a dentist’s CV:
- Personal Information:
- Name, address, contact details, website or social media page (if applicable).
- Medical licences (in different states, if applicable).
- Professional career goals. A short statement explaining what you are looking for professionally.
- Educational background
- List degrees in chronological order, from the most recent to the oldest.
- Do not include high school and below. Include any post-graduate degrees.
- Honors and awards
- Residency experience
- Location of practice, month and year of completion
- Employment history
- Name of business, designation, start date, and end date. Include achievements and contributions.
- Membership in Professional Organizations
- Community Services
- Colleagues, supervisors, or anyone who can testify for your character.
- Minimum of three and maximum of five.
- Include their name, designation, name and address of the company, and their contact details.
For more examples check out these curriculum vitae templates and receptionist curriculum vitae or hospitality curriculum vitae.
2. How to Write a Dental Thesis
A dental thesis must start with a title page then followed by statements from both the author of the thesis and the research adviser. The next few pages will contain the table of contents and the summary of the whole thesis. You may also see Nursing Curriculum Vitae Templates.
The next division of the thesis is the review of related literature, which contains the introduction of the research topic. After the introduction follows the hypothesis and a statement explaining the researcher’s goals for the research topic.
The next division will explain the main content of the thesis. This will focus more on the materials and methods used for the research, the analysis of the statistical data, the results, and the conclusions met. You may also see Health Care Curriculum Vitae Templates
And on the last part of the thesis will be a short discussion about the entirety of the topic, another concluding statement, and a brief summary of the thesis.
Dentist Curriculum Vitae Sample
Entry Level Dentist CV Template
Dental Director CV Template
Dental Nurse CV Sample
2. What Top Skills Dental Assistants Should Be Listed on CV?
- Medical skills. This includes administering dental medications, performing dental procedures, taking dental X-rays, and handling emergencies. You may also see Hospitality Curriculum Vitae Templates
- Interpersonal skills. Dental assistants should know how to build rapport with patients by listening to their concerns and making their entire experience positive.
- Administrative skills. Dental assistants should know how to interview patients, schedule them for appointments, order supplies and medications, and should pay close attention to detail.
For even more samples of CV’s, search for the following keywords using the search tool: Medical Curriculum Vitae, Doctor Curriculum Vitae