When making essential documents, there is a single piece of paper that is commonly utilized, and that is a sheet. It is mostly used by people or organizations in the business, retail, training, school projects, and so on. A sheet can be in a lot of different formats and styles, which depends on where and how it is being used by people. For sure, sheets are important, specifically when it comes to documents.
Now, for your sheet making, we offer a wide variety of sheet templates in Word that will surely be beneficial to you. These are well-written and pre-formatted templates, not just that, you can also easily edit these templates, great isn’t it? Why don’t you check out more of our samples below.
343+ Sheet Templates in Word | Excel | Google Docs | Apple Pages | Google Sheets | Apple Numbers -START DOWNLOADING
Inventory Sheet Example
Waste Inventory Sheet
Monthly Inventory Sheet
Housing Inventory Sheet
Sample Resource Sheet
Resource Sheet for Student
Steps in Creating a Sheet Template in Excel
No matter what type of sheet it is you need to create, templates will surely come in handy. Whether you need a timesheet template or term sheet templates, it is a good idea to have them in stock.
To save time and effort, as well as to promote standardization of document, you can create a sheet template and apply it in Excel. Simply follow these easy steps on how to do it.
Creating a Template
- You need to open up the worksheet that you prefer to use as a template.
- Once done, go ahead and click the Microsoft Office button, and then you click on Save As.
- In the File name box, type in the name that you want to use for the template.
- In the Save as type box, don’t forget to click on the Excel Template, or you can click on Excel Macro-Enabled Template in case the worksheet contains macros that you like to utilize in the template section.
- Then, click Save. The template will be placed in the Templates folder automatically, this is to make sure that it will be ready if ever you want to use it for a new sheet/worksheet creation.
Basic Balance Sheet
Financial Balance Sheet
Accounting Balance Sheet
Reference Sheet for Customer
Vendor Reference Sheet
Some Samples of Our Sheet Templates
When it comes to making all sorts of documents and other important notes that require a sheet, there is no doubt that using a template-based document is a great help. Convenient and easier to modify and format. A template is a kind of document that you can duplicate multiple times without having to re-write the essentials.
There are also templates that are pre-defined so that it’ll be easier for you to make the document that you need. Below are sample sheet templates that we offer and are all pre-made. All of the samples are available on this page.
- Budget Sheet Template – When it comes to an effective budgeting, having a note that can track and record your budget is necessary. Thus, this type of template can definitely help you in that matter. Apart from this is pre-made, you can still modify the template and add details related to your budget, such as the weekly income, weekly expenditure, or commitments.
- Balance Sheet Template – This is also referred to as a financial statement. This type of sheet summarizes a company’s equities, liabilities, and stakeholder’s asset given in a certain period of time. So if you’re into crafting sheets of this kind, this template is perfectly for you. This contains all essential details that a balance sheet should have.
- Data Sheet Template – This is the template you’ll use if you want a document that provides details about a product, like a computer, computer elements, or software programs. It also includes details that can help when it comes to buying decision about the product.
- Sign Out Sheet Templates – There are several types of sign-out sheets out there, ranging from those used for equipment monitoring to those used for tracking the attendance of students, employees, or attendees of lectures, conferences, and seminars. Details include the name of product/person, the date, time, comments and/or remarks, as well as the signatures of those seeking approval for signing out and those giving it.
Student Feedback Sheet
Feedback Sheet of Teacher
Team Feedback Sheet
Project Plan Sheet
Project Record Sheet
Project Tracking Sheet
Fact Sheet – Overview
There are several different types of sheets any group, organization or company might need to keep track of details essential for any type of operation. One of the most frequent sheet types used in a business or company platform is what you called as a fact sheet.
This type of document is a demonstration of essential details, and is used to cover information regarding issues a company or organization might have. These can also be used for publicity purposes.
They can include items such as:
- technical and/or statistical data,
- product information,
- answers to frequently asked questions,
- educational materials, and
- any information summarized using bullets and/or tables.
A donation sheet template, for example, might also be paired up with a fact sheet to get an overall view of who sponsored which amount and in what way the funds were spent.
Ways to Avoid Mistakes that are Common with Fact Sheets
Just as it is crucial for a quote sheet template to record data accurately, so do fact sheets. Therefore, before you create one, you need to make sure that you avoid the following mistakes at all cost.
- An assortment of unnecessary facts. When making a fact sheet, it is important to consider the amount and type of information you will include.
- Too many sources and all are just saying almost the same details. Apparently, this is bad practice. It’s not good citing different sources on a similar issue since they will just contradict each other when it comes to numbers.
- Real statements are disorganized and are not listed using any solid structure.
- Factual statements are overpowered by the sources. Remember that the essential elements are the fact statements and not the sources.
Timesheet for Consultant
Personal Data Sheet
Faculty Data Sheet
Technical Datasheet Example
Participant Information Sheet
Project Information Sheet
Information Sheet for Business
Contract Management Sheet
Contract Cover Sheet
Helpful Tips for Making a Sheet Template
You can follow these tips for an effective and stand-out sheet template.
- Choose the appropriate font. Making use of a clear and easy-to-read font style like Calibri or Arial is a simple way and yet it is also attractive when it comes to constructing a business-like and professional sheet.
- You also need to make sure that you limit the use of mixed fonts. Using two different font styles can help in differentiating between the headers and the main text. But if it is more than two, it can be pretty confusing.
- Always put the title in the center. By placing it in the center, it will be more attention-grabbing and presentable.
- Do not forget to always bold your headers. One of the best ways in making sure that the header will stand out from the general text is by using bold. It will also emphasize the header.
- You should also modify the size of your font. In case you will be using a larger font size for the heading and subheadings, it will be easier to read.