Organizations, especially non profit ones, usually conduct fundraising events in support for a particular public concern or purpose. Organizing these events entails the need of a sample fundraising budget sample so as not to waste the received accumulated funds from various sponsors. A fundraising budget template, as seen on this website, can be used as your guide in the creation of a fundraising budget for the related event.
36+ Fundraising Templates in Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Apple Keynote, Google Slides - START DOWNLOADING
Printable Fundraising Budget Template
Fundraising Campaign Budget Template Sample
Simple Fundraising Event Budget Template
A fundraising budget is outlined similarly with the format shown on the business budget templates on this website. Browse through the following fundraising budget template samples for more examples of fundraising budget outlines and formats.
Individual Fundraising Event Budget
Special Event Fundraising Form
Budget of Annual Fundraising
Fundraising Dinner Budget
How to Make an Effective Budget for a Fundraising Event
Fundraising events are often organized by an event planning committee hired or organized by the company. These events are created within the set budget of the organization. You might wonder, “how do i make an effective budget for the fundraising event?” Here are the steps you can follow similar to what is presented on the budget templates on this website:
- List down the sources of funds from different entities. Various entities provide contributions to organizations in charge of the fundraising event particularly if the hosting entity is a non profit organization. The fundraising event budget template sample show the following as the fundraising event’s sources of funds:
- Fundraising Ticket Sales
- Sponsorship from businesses
- Align the expenditures with the funds for the fundraising event. Considering the accumulated funds received, you must properly allocate and divide the funds among the expenses for the fundraising event as seen on the nonprofit budget templates, as follows:
- Venue of the Event
- Food for the guests
- Various entertainment
- Permits and Fees
- Define funds for unexpected expenses. Just like any budget format on the budget templates in Excel examples, their must be a difference after subtracting the identified expenses from the funds which will be used for contingency purposes.
Annual Fundraising Gala Budget
Example of Fundraising
Free Fundraising Budget Sheet
Budget of Non Profit Fundraising
Classifications of Fundraising Budget Templates
The following are some of the sample budget templates presented on this website for your perusal which form part of the classifications of fundraising budget templates:
- Annual Fundraising Event Budget – Corporations have their annual fundraising activities as part of their social responsibility to the community. This template shows the appropriate outline for this fundraising event.
- Non Profit Fundraising Budget – Fundraising activities are common practices of nonprofit organizations as they implement their vision and goals for the society through these events. The simple budget templates show examples of this type of budget template.
- Fundraising Campaign Budget – This fundraising budget template is prepared for campaigns of entities that resort to fundraising activities. Campaigns may need more preparations than one-time fundraising events.
- Fundraising Gala Budget – Parties such as galas that promote fundraising activities includes this type of budget template within the planning and organizing of the gala budget.
Events for the implementation of a corporate’s social responsibility such as fundraising events cover certain expenses to make the event a successful one. In this regard, proper allocation for the expenses with the aid of fundraising budget templates is essential to track the organization’s spending for the fundraising event.