We all know that employees will encounter numerous checklists during their stay in a company. Whether it is a printable checklist or a new employee orientation checklist, the employees must place a tick on the specified boxes beside each task just as they are completed . This helps them identify what they should do next. You may also see Checklist Samples.
143+ FREE EMPLOYEE Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, HTML5, Google Sheets (Spreadsheets), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
This is the reason why most companies or employers, in general, prefer to get themselves a checklist template. The templates will help them create a specific kind of checklist. It is a cost-efficient strategy, which makes the process of generating this particular document faster and easier, saving time and, ultimately, resources.
Employee Checklist Template
New Employee Checklist Template
Employee Pre-Termination Checklist Template
Restaurant Employee Onboarding Checklist Template
Restaurant Employee Termination Checklist Template
Restaurant Employee Termination Meeting Checklist Template
New Employers Checklist Template
New Employee Checklist
Terminated Employee IT Checklist
How to Write Checklists for the New Employee Onboarding Process
One of the most important checklist that a company needs is a New Employee Onboarding Checklist. The checklist will help with the vital process of catering to the new hire’s needs and you might want to get a training checklist template too. Here are a couple of tips on how to write one:
- Cut the checklist into steps so it’d be easier for employees to follow through.
- Include instructions on the checklist so the new hires won’t feel lost with the process.
- It’s important that you get a checklist template PDF for visual reference.
How to Create Printable Checklists
A checklist is meant to lighten up the workload of staff members by making them complete the list individually. A free checklist template will definitely come in handy, but it won’t be of much help if you can’t print them. Here are a couple of ways to do so:
- Use Excel, other software, or online sites that lets you create a printable checklist.
- Make sure to save the file in print-ready formats like PDF and Excel.
- You can use new employee checklist templates, or any kind of checklist templates, and edit them to your needs.
Employee Personal File
New Employee Onboarding Checklist
Employee Checklist Sample
6 Things to Include in an Employee Checklist
It’s normal to forget some of the features that should be on an employee checklist. That’s why people check some printable checklist template for reference. Incorporating these six elements in an employee checklist is crucial:
- Performance – This is a way for employees to evaluate themselves and discover what traits they should work on.
- Attendance – Attendance should be tracked consistently, like how a person keeps track of their workout. You can check some workout checklist templates for reference on what an attendance checklist should look like.
- Documents – Employees will be aware of what documents they have submitted and what they’re lacking.
- Daily Tasks – Include this in your checklist to remind employees of quotas and more.
- Materials – Including this one will let employees know what equipment they’re liable for.
- Feedback – Make sure to put a “feedback section” or “comment box” on the checklist, so you’d know what the staff feels and what they think should be improved.
They may seem minuscule, but these elements are significant things you should incorporate. They allow employees to have an overall view of what is done right and what needs to be corrected.