A new employee checklist is both usable for the new hire and the human resource department. There are many processes that are needed to be done to assure the proper on-boarding of an employee to the new company where he or she is new to work.
A new employee is very important to assure that there are no items that are being left undisclosed so that the new employee can have a great start in the workplace by knowing the information that he or she needs to be aware of. We can provide you with new employee checklist templates and other Checklist Template samples in which you may use for various functions and purposes.
New Employee Checklist Template
New Employee Orientation Checklist Template
New Employee Induction Checklist Template
New Employee Training Checklist Template
New Employee Onboarding Checklist Template
HR New Employee Checklist Template
New Employee Orientation Checklist
An orientation is an essential part for the first few days of the employee. An orientation checklist will help the employee with the following:
- It will provide her with the items that he or she needs to do during orientation.
- It will let her know the steps that he or she needs to undergo for proper introduction to his or her supervisor, the team where he or she belongs, and other departments and divisions of the company.
- It gives a list of all the programs, regulations, and policies of which he or she needs to be aware.
- It helps the new employee to cope up with the nature of the working environment and work processes that are needed to be done in a daily basis.
New Employee Induction Checklist
Other than the employee, members of the company also need a new employee checklist to be used for induction. This will allow them to know the following:
- Whether or not there is an offer letter for the new employee available for signing.
- Whether or not the requirements being asked by the company for the employee to provide have already been submitted.
- Whether or not the number of new employees is already enough, especially in addition of the new employee for whom the induction checklist is.
- Whether or not the employee is already knowledgeable of his or her work functions and the benefits that he or she is gets as an employee of the company.
Other than our new employee checklist templates available in this article, you may also download more samples of a New Hire Checklist Template and an Employee Checklist Template samples.
IT New Employee Checklist Template
New Hire Employee Checklist Template
Supervisor’s New Employee Checklist Template
Free Employee Checklist Template
New Employee Safety Checklist Template
Importance of Having a New Employee Checklist
It is very important to have a new employee checklist for the following reasons:
- It allows the employee to understand all the items that he or she will be bound to as a new member of the working community of the business where he or she decided to work for.
- It assures the human resource department that all the processes of on-boarding, induction, and orientation have already been done.
- It assures the employee and the company that they are at the same phase with regards to understanding the company’s rules, regulations, and policies.
- It helps the employee to better adjust in the work environment through the help of a guideline that will allow him or her to see the functions that he or she needs to do on his or her first few days of giving service to the business.
Other than our new employee checklist samples and templates, you may also download our Training Checklist Template.