You want to be free from hassle and unnecessary stress on your wedding day, so you want to make sure that everything that needs to be done has already been done, and those that still need attending to are organized for easy scanning and checking.
Here we have an array of wedding day checklist templates in downloadable, editable, and ready-to-print PDF format for key people with important tasks on your wedding day. You can also find below a wedding day emergency checklist, a 12-month wedding checklist, and other important checklist templates that will help you plan for contingencies and avoid any mishaps on your wedding day.
202+ Wedding Templates in Word, Google Docs, Apple Pages, PSD, InDesign, Publisher, Illustrator, Google Sheets - START DOWNLOADING
Wedding Day Checklist Template
Simple Wedding Checklist Template
Wedding Day Checklist for Bride
Wedding Day Checklist for Bridesmaid
Wedding Day Coordinator Checklist
Wedding Day Photography Checklist
Wedding Day Items Checklist
How to Make Your Wedding Checklist
- Think of a timeline. Whether your wedding is in 12 months, 5 months, or 2 months ahead up until the day of the wedding, always spare some time for planning.
- Decide on the tasks that need to be done on each time period. Canvassing for reception venues, churches, other venues need to be done on the 12-month period. The actual booking can be done five months before the wedding. Tasks on the the 2-month column should all be finalization and confirmation of bookings and services.
- Follow your timeline. Be sure to tag the tasks with a date on which they are to be done. If you are assigning a person other than yourself to do it, better pencil it in as well.
- Check boxes. Assign check boxes to each task, with a space for notes in case issues regarding a specific task comes up.
- Leave no stone unturned. Be as thorough and exhaustive on the items on the checklist as much as you can so no task is left unattended.
- Always have a plan B, C, D … Z. Make a wedding day emergency checklist (or use the template we provided) in case something goes awry.
Save Yourself the Trouble
But if you’re too busy running errands and thinking of your wedding dress, you can save yourself the trouble of making your own wedding checklist and use one of the templates we have presented. These checklist templates are neatly formatted and can be downloaded for free.
We also have blank checklist templates that lets you put in tasks for every other event or activity, such as when you’re planning for the wedding rehearsal dinner or honeymoon getaway.
Wedding Day Essentials Checklist
12 Month Wedding Day Checklist
Wedding Day Emergency Checklist
Wedding Day Checklist for Planner
Destination Wedding Timeline & Checklist
Stay Organized Even After the Wedding
So you’ve crossed out all the tasks from your wedding, and now you’re married! What next? You’ll have to plan for your honeymoon, of course!
We have in stock travel checklist templates for when you and your spouse decide to travel, locally or abroad. We also have vacation checklist templates that will help you stay organized for a longer stay away from home. If you’re planning a thank-you dinner, we got you covered from dinner invitation templates to the event checklist. You don’t have to worry one bit!