A contract sample of any kind is an official or legal document that states the terms and conditions that were agreed upon by two parties regarding any transaction. While hiring an employee, an official contract is created where all the terms of his employment are clearly stated. This is done to avoid legal issues later on. A simple contract happens to be one of the most important documents in the corporate world today.
Contracts are legally binding agreements that take place between two organizations or parties and they can be of many types. It is usually a written document but can also be in a verbal manner. You can edit the contract template in MS Word in any way you want.
Business Contract Template
Engage in business deals effectively by always being specific, concise, and clear using this business contract template. It has a document outline that is professionally made so you can easily understand and organize it to suit your company’s business deals. Download it using any of the available file formats instantly now to make use of it.
Development Contract Template
Present this premium development contract to your developer to define the terms and conditions of the contract so that he/she can deliver the products or services to your company in a way that benefits both in the process. The template is expertly designed for your convenience and has useful content with an easy-to-edit document layout. Download and customize this template now on your PC or mobile device.
Business Loan Contract Template
Instantly prepare a well-outlined and accurate loan contract for your business client with the help of this industry-standard and premium business loan contract template sample. It is super easy to use and is fully customizable enough for you to work efficiently. So do not waste time creating loan contracts from scratch, get this template now!
How to Create Contracts?
While creating these contracts, you must keep a few of the following things in mind-
- First and foremost, you must have an idea of the law of your country, related to the transaction in hand. You cannot proceed to the next step without having an exhaustive and adequate knowledge of the legal aspects associated with it.
- The type of contract is of the utmost importance. Do you want an express contract? Or maybe a bilateral one would be more suitable for you? Look up the different types of contract templates in Apple Pages and weigh the pros and cons of each. Finally, you can make an informed decision as to the type of contract.
- It is always better to have a rough draft ready before you create the final contract. You can jot down all the points and terms of the contract in a rough form, and then have it checked by both the parties. That way, you can rectify it if there are mistakes or if you have missed out on something.
- Be very careful while including the terms in the contract. All the terms must be stated in clear, simple terms so that the layman can understand. Each term must be explained and described as well.
Employee Contract Template
Prepare the shared obligations between your employees and the company by providing a well-organized and informative contract through the use of this employee contract template. This template is professionally designed to help you prepare industry standard employment contracts in the swiftest way possible with its fully customizable layout. Just download this template on your PC or mobile device in any of the available file formats that your company uses.
Service Contract Template
Creating a contract takes both time and patience, which is why it would be better to draft one on your own with the help of our professionally designed service contract template. You can also take a look at our lease contract templates if you need any further help. There are plenty of options to choose from, and you certainly won’t be disappointed.
Printable Business Contract
You do not have to worry about planning an orderly and professional business contract because this template takes charge of that for you. Simply download this template and edit the highlighted information present by replacing it with the necessary details.
Service Contract Sample
Check out this six-page service contract template that is bound to make your job easier, all thanks to its instant download ability and highly customizable arrangement. Simply replace the highlighted areas of the document with the necessary information that is related to the client, contractor, and business.
Consulting Contract Template
If you are looking to outline the terms of a given service provided by an adviser or contractor, then this consulting contract is just simply perfect for you. This contract template is very convenient to use. All that you have to do is just replace the existing highlighted content with the necessary details, and you’re done. Also, it is fully customizable with MS Word and Apple Pages.
Investment Contract Template
Here’s a well-formatted and professional investment contract template that you can download for an affordable price. By making use of it, you can make an agreement stating the rights and responsibilities of the associated parties and establish the terms of the investment. Easy to use, just replace the existing text with the necessary details.
Employment Contract Template
Recruiters and small businesses can make use of this employment contract template to hire new members for their respective teams. Easy to edit, just replace the highlighted text with details that are specific to your needs. Its layout is highly customizable in MS Word and Pages. You can also save the file in your PC or mobile device.
Sales Contract Template
Types of Contracts
There are several different kinds of contracts. Some of the most popular ones are –
- Express contracts – Here, the terms of the contract are decided upon at the time of formation either verbally or in writing. The contract made has to be accepted by the offeree.
- Implied contracts – These contracts have terms and conditions that have been agreed upon mutually and have a series of obligations for both parties. The term quasi consulting contract template is often used to describe this kind of contract, as the word “implied” can have a wide range of implications and can be misleading.
- Executory and Executed contracts– In executory contracts, there is some scope of performing an act in the future and can be subjected to change unlike the executed contracts, where the terms are binding and leave nothing in the hands of the parties.
- Bilateral contracts– Such kinds of bilateral investment contracts are exchanging reciprocal promises, and consider the interests of both parties.
Maintenance Contract Template
Catering Contract Template
Vendor Contract Template
Simple Photography Contract Template
Printable DJ Contract Template
Artist Management Contract Template
Freelance Contract Template
Renovation of Residential Contract Template Free MS Word
Word 2010 Remodeling Construction Contract Free Template
Draft Contract Between Owner & Builder Free Word
Event Contract Template Free Download Word Format
MS Word Format Sponsorship Contract Template
Word Format Equity Draft Contract Template Free Download
Why Should You Use Contract Templates?
Given the numerous types of contracts, it might be confusing as to which kind of contract would be suitable for you. A sample would be of infinite help in this case. It would help you save both money and time and reduce the pressure on you. You can just look up contract templates on word, and download the one you think is best. What’s more, you have the opportunity to browse through an endless collection and finally make an informed decision. You can even narrow down your search and choose the kind of contract template in MS Word based on your requirements.
Come to Us!
Confused when it comes to creating contracts? Don’t worry, at template.net, we have a wide array of options to choose from!
1. What is a Contract?
A contract is a legally-binding document that serves as legal protection for both the parties that are involved in a potential business deal. It comprises of a list of terms and conditions that are to be signed and followed by the parties.
2. How is a Contract Formed?
For a contract to be formed, it should consist of an offer, acceptance, and consideration. The parties should mainly intend to legally abide by their promises. This is known as a meeting of the minds.
3. What are the Main Components of a Contract?
Following are the main components of a contract:
- Meeting of the Minds
- Competency and
- Capacity Legality
4. Are Handwritten Contracts Legally Binding?
Yes, handwritten contracts are legally enforceable in court as long as they contain all of the important components of a contract and are reviewed by an attorney. The handwritten contract should be signed by both parties stating that they agree to the contract’s terms.
5. Who keeps the Original Signed Copy of the Contract?
Both parties that are involved in the contract should get an identical and original signed copy of the contract. Having a copy of the original contract will ensure that all the terms of the agreement are documented. It helps avoid disagreement or litigation in case an unpleasant situation arises.