Every business project requires a project proposal to showcase the benefits that the stakeholders of the particular project can get should the project be approved and completed. There are different kinds of business project proposals, and one of them is the event planning business proposal used for sales, marketing, branding, and advertising purposes.
Just like in the grant proposal writing process, you need to make sure that you can fully present the activities and procedures you’ve got planned. You also need to identify how stakeholders can help to make your plans happen. Refer to the templates in PDF that we have collected in this post so you can easily create a business project proposal that truly works.
Simple Business Project Proposal
Business Intelligence Project
What Should be in a Business Project Proposal?
A business project proposal, just like a sales proposal template and other kinds of corporate proposals, should be professional, comprehensive, and appealing. A business project proposal should contain the following information:
- The problem statement or the purpose for the project
- The proposal of the activities or proceedings that should be implemented
- The cost that is expected for the entirety of the project proposal execution
All the other items that should be present in the specified document will only revolve on these three main items. In terms of the areas or parts that should be included in the business project proposal, they are as follows:
- A title page
- The table of contents for the discussion of the business project
- The description of the business project
- The methods with which the project should be implemented, which include call to action, a technical proposal template, and business project timeline
- The cost and legal matters that the business should have to continue with the full execution of the project
- The benefits of the business project to its stakeholders which may also be presented within an investment proposal template or a sponsorship proposal template for possible project investors or sponsors respectively
Business Project Template
Guidelines in Curating a Business Project Proposal
Here are some of the guidelines that you may follow when making a business project proposal:
- Remember that all business transactions should be budgeted to make sure that sustainability and proper money usage will benefit the business and its operations. This goes along with every project that should be properly planned to ensure that the money to be used can provide an additional value to the business.
- Keep in mind that you need cash flow and profit targets. Learn how to control these areas when budgeting. It will be best to have a budget management plan that is precise yet still adjustable should additional needs be necessary in every project to be executed.
- A business project proposal should be able to present all the areas of the proposed project to all the entities who are involved in the transaction.
Creating a business project proposal may be daunting and hard at first, but these guidelines will surely help you to create an output that is both effective and efficient.