A meeting report is used to provide information about the discussion that has transpired during a particular meeting. There are different kinds of formal reports for meeting that are used by various entities to track the items that they need to execute, remember, and/or implement. You may also see report samples.
Daily Meeting Report Template
Business Meeting Report Template
Meeting Summary Report Template
This post is a compilation of meeting report templates that you can use as references in creating meeting reports that are appropriate for many kinds of meeting occurrences. More so, we can also provide you with samples of Report Formats for additional guides in creating other report documents.
Board Meeting Report Template
Meeting Agenda Report Template
Meeting Outcome Report Template
Free Board Meeting Report Template
Parent Teacher Meeting Report
Kinds of Meeting Reports
As said, meeting reports may be used by entities for varying purposes that will benefit their operations. A few kinds of meeting reports are as follows:
- A parent-teacher meeting report is created to identify the key items that have been talked about during a parent-teacher meeting in a specific academic year. This kind of report mainly deals with the things that have happened during the past year and the things that the parents can look forward to in terms of the academic growth of their children.
- A board report for meeting is usually written by a Secretary either of the Executive Head of the company or the person who is in charge to lead the meeting. Board meeting reports provide details in relation to the condition of different areas of the business.
- A project report is used to provide the plans that are created for a particular project’s execution. Moreover, it can also be used to list down the updates of the project during the actual phases that are needed to be done for its completion.
Meeeting Feedback Report
Guidelines in Using Meeting Report Templates
Keep these few guidelines in mind when drafting whatever meeting report template you have in mind:
- Make sure that the kind of meeting report template that you will use as a reference is appropriate for the particular meeting where it will be used.
- Identify the important information that are needed to be present in the meeting report template that you need to create. As much as possible, create a draft of these items so that you can easily transfer them in the meeting report template.
- Assure that you will follow a specific meeting report format. Stick through the format that you have selected for the entire document to be cohesive and professional looking.
- Do not change the font characteristics of the texts so it will be easier to identify topics of discussions, subheadings, and the information that are needed to be relayed to the entities who need the meeting report.
Aside from our meeting report templates, our samples of Business Report Templates are also available for download.