27+ MS Word Timesheet Templates Free Download
If you have been a part of the corporate world for a while now, you will be familiar with the concept of a timesheet. A timesheet is actually the document that is used to calculate the number of hours logged in by a particular employee of an organization. It takes into account the arrival and departure time of the employee, so that the HR department or the employer can keep a tab on all the employees. You can also see Free Timesheet Template. Although the concept of timesheets has become obsolete now, owing to new digital machines which calculate attendance, such sheets are still being used in many offices.A timesheet, nevertheless, is an extremely important piece of document. Some employees are paid by the hour. A mistake in the timesheet could affect that. That is why you need to get your hands on an efficient and well designed timesheet which can be updated regularly. In order to do that, you can take the help of Timesheet Templates.
Printable Timesheet Template
Blank Timesheet Template
Editable Timesheet Template
Professional Timesheet Template in Excel
Project Timesheet Template Ms Word
Internship Timesheet Template
Hourly Timesheet Template
Daily Timesheet Template
Weekly Timesheet Template
Biweekly Timesheet Template
Monthly Timesheet Template
Payroll Timesheet Template
Editable Contractor Timesheet Template
Volunteer Timesheet Template in Word
Consultant Timesheet Template in Word
Simple Legal and Lawyer Timesheet Template
Additional Hours Timesheet Template Free Download Word Format
Casual Timesheet Template Free MS Word 2010 Format
Daily Timesheet Template MS Word Format Download
Free Download Employee Timesheet Word Format Template
Free Download Word Format Timesheet Template
Free Microsoft Word Legal Timesheet Template Download
Hourly Timesheet Word 2010 Format Download
MS Word Consultant Timesheet Template Free Download
MS Word Volunteer Timesheet Template Free Download
Simple Timesheet Template Word Format Free Download
Word 2010 Format Monthly Timesheet Free Template
> Types of Timesheets
A timesheet can essentially be divided into few broad categories-
- Employee timesheets– Such timesheets are used to keep a track of the Weekly Timesheet hours of a particular employee. In this kind, the employee has to log in and log out while arriving and leaving his place of work. That will allow his employers to calculate the hours worked.
- Payroll timesheet– Some employees in an organization are paid by the hour which means that they have a fixed per hour rate. At the end of the day, the number of Attendance Timesheet hours logged in is calculated and the wages are handed over accordingly. It is useful and serves as a record too.
- Activity timesheets– These timesheets are more detailed than ordinary timesheets. Not only does the employee have to log in and log out each day, but also follow the activities mentioned in the timesheet, according to the time mentioned there.
> Why Use Timesheet Templates?
You might think that rows and columns are the only thing that timesheets contain, but it is so much more than that. The reputation of the company lies in the small details like timesheets. If you want to display your seriousness and want your employees to do the same, then you must get hold of professional and timesheet Free Templates in Word. These are fairly easy to use and can be updated on a regular basis. What more could you ask for? Look up timesheet templates in ms word today!
> How to Create Timesheets?
If you are planning to create your own timesheet, or have decided to download a timesheet template on word, you must keep in mind the following-
- Before creating the timesheet, organize your data in a tabular form beforehand. That way, you will have a clear picture of what it is exactly that you want. Having done that, you can proceed.
- Make a list of all the sections you want in your timesheet. Some timesheets have just the name of the employee and the sign in and sign out space, while others consist of other details like MS Word employee number as well.
- While updating the timesheet, pay attention to the data you are inserting and be extra cautious. It needs to absolutely accurate and to the point.
> Come to Us!
If you are looking for Microsoft Word timesheet templates, then you cannot afford to miss out on the ones at template.net.