Physical workouts are one of the best ways for both men and women to stay fit and healthy. Daily and weekly fitness training and exercises enable one’s body to be beautiful and perfect in build or shape. Custom sheet template and other workout log sheets are necessary for record purposes.
If your plain format does not give you justice for the record, might as well to check on our various workout sheet templates that were collected and compiled by our team. As balance sheet is to accountants, same goes with workout tracking and log sheets which are definitely created for fitness fanatics like you.
Workout Tracking Sheet Template
Workout Log Sheet
Free Workout Sheet
How to Make a Workout Sheet in Excel?
Get to know more about Microsoft Excel and surely, you will be amazed by how fabulous it works when it comes to recording and template management. Here are our suggestions for making a workout sheet in Excel.
- Open MS Excel. An empty Worksheet will appear, with 3 empty tabs named: “Sheet1”, “Sheet2”, and “Sheet3”.
- Double click on the tab that says “Sheet1”, and change its name preferred title.
- Create as many fields as you want your logbook to have. You may include:
- Date and/or Time (If you want more references, you may check on some Sample Timesheet Templates as well.)
- Types of Exercise,
- Strength Training,
- Calories Burned/minute or Calories Burned/rep.
- If you are done with your logbook format, click “Save As”.
- You can name it “Workout [Month]”, or anything that suits your fancy.
Steps for Workout Log Template
Workout log template is indeed very helpful for gym enthusiasts who would want to have a logbook without spending too much time drafting the same. However, for you to have a customized workout log sheet, you may follow these simple steps below:
- Choose one Log Sheet Template with the design and features that match your taste.
- You can open the template either via MS Word or MS Excel.
- Using your Windows built-in online tools, you can start editing the template which you had downloaded to make it your own personalized.
- Click “Save As” so you don’t overwrite the template, and label the document according to your preferred title.
Workout Excel Sheet Template
Guidelines for Workout Sheet
When you are about to create your own workout sheet, you take the following points into serious consideration:
- Set your mind as to what kind of work sheet you would like to be making and using afterwards. You may play the idea of integrating all your physical training into one sheet, or what specific fields would you put into your draft.
- Once you have the idea, choose the template that best suits your needs and draft.
- With regards to fields, you may include specific time and day as to when did you perform such training or workout; your target weight; each respective set of your workout; workout duration, and the like.
- You may also further enhance your own worksheet by adding colors, stylish fonts, and infographics.
Surely, with the help of other sheet templates, you could be able to have your own personalized worksheet. Once you are done, recording and interpreting your own data would never be that hard at all.