Employee Absence Form TemplatePRO PLUS
What Templates Can Help in Hiring and Supervising Employees?
Organizations or corporations have various tasks and work to complete in time to earn a profit or value. This job is better completed with the help of classified employees in different teams with specific tasks. That is why while hiring employees, proper selection of the potent and competent individuals is necessary. If you are in the HR department, you need to serve each employee with various paperwork responsibilities, starting from the employment contract to providing ID cards, work guidelines, etc. Also, you should take timely employee surveys to understand their needs and work pressure. As an HR, your schedule might be too tough to comply with all these works, that is why we are introducing you with our employee templates. This collection includes all sorts of documents you would need for your employees. Have a look at them:
- Employee Sheet Templates.
- Employee Agreement Templates.
- Employee Certificate Templates.
- Employee Checklist Templates.
- Employee Roadmap Templates.
- Employee Planner Templates.
- Employee Survey Templates.
- Employee Contract Templates.
What is an Employee Contract?
Employee contract or employment contract refers to a written legal document that contains several terms and conditions between the employer and the employee to save mutual interest. This document spells out the rights, responsibilities, and obligations of both parties.
What Is Included in an Employee Contract?
- Employer's and employee's details.
- Employee's responsibilities.
- Length of employment.
- Benefits like incentives and health insurance.
- Sick day, holidays, and leave policies.
- Grounds for termination.
- Non-competing agreements.
- Ownership agreements.
- Non-disclosure agreements.
- Assignment clauses.
- Dispute resolution methods.
- Commissions and bonuses.
What Documents Employers Must Have to Hire Employees?
- Get an employer identification number.
- Register in the state's labor department.
- Get insurance to workers' compensation.
- Set up a payroll system.
- Keep each employee fill out IRS Form W-4 and Withholding Allowance Certificate.
What are The Elements That Must be Documented in Employees' Payroll Records?
- Employee's name in full.
- Complete Address and contact details.
- Social Security number.
- Date-of-birth, sex, and occupation.
- Time and date when you joined and started working.
- Offer letter signed by both employer and employee.
What Should an Employee's Medical File Contain?
- The designated beneficiary's details.
- Life insurance applications and forms.
- Health insurance applications and forms.
- Any other program for employee benefit that might require medical details like vision insurance.
- Leave request both paid and unpaid.