Traveling nowadays can either be for leisure or business purposes. The entire process of traveling can be easier if one can make an itinerary template for the entire duration of the trip. Having a travel itinerary can allow an individual or a group to accomplish the different activities they have planned for that particular location.
We have collected a number of travel itinerary templates in Doc and PDF. If you will go on different locations in the future for a variety of reasons, we suggest you to organize trips using an itinerary template for you to have less things to think about during your actual travel period.
41+ Travel Agency Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, HTML5, WordPress, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Apple Keynote, Google Slides - START DOWNLOADING
Business Travel Itinerary
Free Travel Itinerary in PDF
Travel Agent Itinerary
Corporate Travel Itinerary
Business Travel Itinerary
Traveling in the business industry is very common especially for international businesses with different branches around the world. Business travel itineraries may also be created when:
- An employee of the company needs to talk to an important client far from the usual area of operations.
- representatives from the company need to attend a business convention.
- A high-ranking employee needs to do business transactions with possible investors and other stakeholders in a different city, region or country.
How to Plan a Travel Itinerary
Since there are many ways that a travel itinerary may be used, you have to be aware of the things that can affect the execution of the items present in the document. A few suggestions that you may follow in planning a travel itinerary are as follows:
- Identify the purposes of the travel itinerary.
- Be knowledgeable about all the details of the trip so you can be accurate with your planning and scheduling methods.
- Specify the important dates during the travel period and align the things that need to be done on those specific dates.
Or you can also use any of our Itinerary Template and/or Vacation Itinerary Template samples to help you out.
Blank International Travel
Professional Travel Template
Who Can Create a Travel Itinerary?
Travel itineraries can be created by different entities depending on the scope of its usage. Here are some of the entities that can make a travel itinerary:
- An individual can create a simple travel itinerary in order for him/her to have a guide and avoid any confusion during the trip. Personal travel itineraries are commonly used by backpackers, solo travelers, bloggers or any other person who wants to travel on a planned schedule.
- An executive secretary can also create a travel itinerary especially if it will be used for executive travel purposes. Executive secretaries are tasked to do this job because they are the employees of the business entitled to identify the budget for the specific travel as approved by the accounting and finance department. More so, executive secretaries also book the hotels and other travel needs that are included in the itinerary.
- Travel agencies also present travel itineraries to their clients especially if the itinerary includes discounts and other offerings which are usually applicable for group travelers.
You may use our Blank Itinerary Templates as references if you want to create your own travel itinerary.