What’s worse than receiving customer complaints? Forgetting to follow up on such complaints. To remedy this and to make sure that you don’t warrant follow-up grievances, customer templates are vital parts of any customer relationship management (CRM) system. You can feel free to download and use our ready-made customer log templates. These help you stay organized while also saving you valuable time.
Call Log Template
Are you in the field of telemarketing business? If yes, then making and receiving calls is nonetheless, an everyday thing. To help you sort these incoming and outgoing calls, we recommend you download and use our well made “Call Log” template. Using this log sheet, you can save time and get things organized in a jiffy by simply adding and modify the contents of this template with your details. Avail it now!
Free Customer Service Call Log Template
Be able to provide your customer service department with a ready-made “Customer Service Call Log” so that they can standardize the call logs easily. This simple call-log template is downloadable for free, and it can be easily printed and edited using MS Excel, MS Word, Numbers, or Pages. Do not miss out on this one. Check it out now!
Customer Complaint Log Template
Customer log templates aren’t just used to register details of a complaint call. Apart from that, you can also use them to track the customer service procedure, customer contact information, customer property details, and customer sales among other things. Here are some functional CRM log templates used by a variety of industries to give you a head start. Download any of them now for free.
How to Use These Ready-made Templates (Plus Bonus CRM Templates)
A Word Log Template is what you should look for to start incorporating this tool into your system within minutes. Find the suitable log template for your needs and edit it based on the file format that has been offered.
PDF samples from this collection can also prove to be helpful if they tend to suit your needs. All you have to do is point towards the template, click, download, and print.
1. For other CRM tools, we also stock customer analysis templates to help you better meet your clients’ needs.
2. To start taking better control over your clientele, also see these client list templates.
3. If you are the customer, check out these customer complaint letters to make sure your grievances are heard.
Customer Contact Log Template
Customer Sales Log Template
Customer Follow Up Log Template
Customer Payment Log Template
The Different Customer Logs
What kind of information would you need to log? How many customer-related logs should you have?
The answers will depend largely on what the details of your business, but chances are you will need a mixture of these types of logs, all of which we offer for free in this collection:
1. Customer Complaint Log Template—This one helps record, track, and examine complaints from your customers
2. Customer Follow Up Log Template—the crucial next step
3. Customer Service Log Template—for keeping a list of your valued clients as well as your main business with them (especially if you are a partnership firm)
4. Customer Call Log Template—You can use this to manage incoming calls, handle appointments, and follow-up actions
5. Customer Contact Log Template— This template lets you record a reference for details relating to customer contact.
6. Customer Payment Log Template—to record payments
7. Customer Property Log Template— Using this, you can record details of client property that your business is responsible for
Depending on the procedure you have set in the workplace, you can either use these logs digitally or you may have to print out several of them for each working day, making sure you have a good filing system handy to manage all of them.
Customer Communication Log Template
Customer Property Log Template
Use Customer Logs to Improve Customer Service
Your customers are undoubtedly your greatest asset, whether you are a manufacturing company, a business processing outsourcing (BPO) operation, a retail outlet, or some other service agency.
If you deal with front-lines communication with clients directly, it may already be part of your procedure to use a Call Log Template or some other Daily Log Template. Customer logs are the way to make sure your company is responsive to the needs and comments of your clientele, whom you are in the business to serve.