Personal statements are documents that are written in response to a request of information made by another party. Usually, one writes a personal statement samples in essay form to apply for colleges. There are also personal statements that come in the form of a list, such as the personal financial statement.
Whatever personal statement format you are looking for, our statement templates got you covered. These are in PDF format, can be downloaded, and printed. All the text are totally editable to accommodate the information that needs to be included.
17+ Statement Templates - Microsoft Word (DOC), Google Docs, Apple (MAC) Pages - START DOWNLOADING
Permission to Use Quote or Personal Statement Template
Personal Financial Statement Format
Personal Mission Statement Format
Personal Cash Flow Statement Format
Personal Statement Format for College
Personal Statement Format for Job
How to Make a Personal Financial Statement
If you are starting a business or applying for a VISA, loan, or some kind of permit, you might be asked to write a personal financial statement. We have in stock templates for personal financial statements that you can use and edit with your personal information.
Our personal financial statement templates contain the necessary and general information that most agencies or institutions need from you, which include the following:
- personal information
- contact details
- section 1
- annual income
- estimate of annual expenses
- general information
- contingent liabilities
- section 2
- cash in banks and notes due to banks
- life insurance
- securities owned
- note and accounts receivable
- real estate owned
- mortgages and contracts owned
- personal property
What You Need to Make an Income Statement
Our income statement template covers the basic information needed to determine the cash flow of your company and comes in two parts: income and expenses. It also conveniently lists down the documents you need to write an income statement:
- most recent paycheck
- statements showing income from income sources (e.g., pension, Social Security, savings)
- most recent bank and investment statements
- most recent credit card statements
- statement of other debts (loans)
- most recent checking and savings account
- record of discretionary expenditures over the past month
Once you have obtained these documents, you can now use the income statement template painlessly. Jut download the ZIP file, extract the PDF document, and put in your information on the boxes. It is a simple and straightforward template that will save you time and effort.
Law School Personal Statement Format
Residency Personal Statement Format
University Personal Statement Format
Personal Statement Format for Scholarship
The College School Personal Statement
Almost all colleges and universities require student applicants to furnish them a personal statement as a last step in the application process. Questions vary from one school to another, but the goal remains the same: they want to know how you can be an asset to the institution.
We have a number of graduate school personal statement samples from universities to give you an idea of the questions you might face and the kind of answers you might give to leave a good, lasting impression.
How to Use Personal Statement Samples for College
- Download the ZIP file and extract the PDF file.
- Print the sample.
- Read the entries and questions thoroughly.
- Answer with self-confidence without sounding cocky.
- Practice writing your answer on the space provided. If your answer exceeds the space, you might want to tweak your answers so that they fit snugly and neatly on the provided space.
- Get someone to read the personal statement sample and solicit advice for improvement.