A leadership agenda is used and discussed during leadership meetings where the heads, authorities, and/or leader trainees of an organization or any group get together either for leadership training, create resolutions for a current team problem, and/or plan the activities that are needed to be done to assure that leadership and supervision are always practiced in the professional environment where they belong.
This post is a collection of leadership agendas that you may use as references if you are tasked to create this specific document. Be aware with the comparison of an agenda vs calendar as a leadership agenda is different from the calendars used by leaders for their activity scheduling. You may also browse through our Checklist for Effective Meeting Agenda and Meeting Plan samples for you to be guided in creating a comprehensive agenda.
Leadership Meeting Agenda
Leadership Team Example
Sample Leadership Retreat
Formal Leadership Camp
Kinds of Leadership Agendas
A few samples of leadership agendas are as follows:
- A leadership meeting agenda are the item listings that are created to assure that a specific leadership meeting will smoothly flow. It usually talks about items that are related to the discussion of the functions of a team and leadership implementation.
- A leadership team agenda outlines all the things that are needed to be done by all the members of the team to assure that they are aware of the instructions that they need to either implement or follow.
- Strategic leadership agendas are usually given to a leader of a team so that he/she will know how to incorporate leadership skills in the workplace for a better relationship with his/her subordinates. It can be in a form of training agenda templates as strategic leadership agendas require proper training and coaching for the full implementation of the strategies of a team.
- A leadership retreat agenda is used by the organizers of a leadership retreat to list down all the activities that they need to plan, organize, and implement for the retreat that will be attended by leaders of an organization or any entity.
Leadership Training Agenda
Sample Global Leadership
Leadership Seminar Example
Tips in Writing a Leadership Agenda
Leadership agendas can be compared to sample development agendas as these tools also improve not only the performance of the leader but the dynamics of the entire team. Some tips that you may consider following in creating a leadership agenda includes the following items:
- Download any of our templates especially those that are appropriate on the specific leadership agenda that you need to create. They will help you to be guided on the appropriate ways on agenda listing and document formatting.
- Consider the people who will benefit from the leadership agenda. Identify whether the agenda will be used in a program for all leader attendees, leader trainees, an entire team, or a combination of these entities.
- Be precise with the outcome that you want to achieve. Your leadership agenda should be supported by objectives.
Other than our samples of leadership agenda templates, you may also be interested to browse through and download our samples of Calendar Agenda Templates on our website’s business archives.