An agenda outline template, may it be for a Planning Meeting Agenda or any other kinds of functions where a summarized agenda listing is needed, contains all the details that should be present in a structured outline document used for agenda listing. The agendas that are stated in a specific skeletal structure varies on the kind of meeting, project, or event that will occur. Entities use agenda outline templates to assure that they are guided with the items that are needed to be present in a particular process.
We have curated a number of sample agenda outline templates that you may download from this post if you want to have references in creating an agenda outline. There are also some Meeting Agenda Tips that you may follow should they fit with the processes that you and/or your organization will undergo. More so, we have various kinds of other downloadable Agenda Templates, which you may view in the link provided.
Team Meeting Agenda Outline Template
Training Agenda Outline Template
Church Meeting Agenda Outline Template
Conference Agenda Outline Template
Formal Agenda Outline Template
Sales Meeting Agenda Outline Template
Guidelines in Outlining Agendas
A few suggestions that you may follow in outlining agendas are as follows:
- Select a template that uses bulleted lists in its discussion, especially for items within the same category which are needed to be individually explained.
- Be consistent with the your agenda’s format. Since outlines uses fewer words compared to paragraph discussions, assure that the viewers of the agenda outline will easily know the difference of the title of the topic to its subtopics and other content present in an agenda outline.
- Make sure to be aware of the usage of an agenda outline. Meeting Outline Templates, as an example, should contain the details of the meeting from the people who are invited for the discussion and the call to actions that each of them need to execute.
- Use an appropriate template or format that will fully give emphasis on the details that are needed to be known by the people to whom the agenda outline is for.
What Do You Include in an Agenda Outline Template?
A basic Agenda Template Design following an outlined discussion has the following inclusions:
- The purpose of creating the agenda outline
- The entity who will use the agenda outline
- Specific dates and locations where the activities in the agenda will take place
- The roles of the people involved in the processes stated in the agenda outline
- The objectives of the event or program where the agenda outline will be used
- Particular details regarding time frames and items to be implemented
- The flow of the activities present in the agenda outline
Event Agenda Outline Template
Staff Meeting Agenda Outline Template
Agenda Outline Template in Word
Agenda Planning Outline Template
Sample Meeting Agenda Outline Template
Types of Agenda Outline Templates
The overall content of agenda outlines vary on the processes where these documents may or will be used. A few samples of agenda outline templates that are created for specific purposes are as follows:
- Team meeting agenda outline templates are used to properly list down the discussion flow that will take effect in a specific meeting. Team meeting agenda outlines provide all the details that are needed to be known by the team meeting attendees.
- Training agenda outline templates are usually used by training departments and the human resource division of a company. It includes information about the objective of a training program and the reasons why it is essential for the target group of the training to attend to the gathering. Training Agenda Templates are essential as it allows the management of a business to precisely pin point the areas where improvement is needed in terms of the performance of their workforce.
- Church meeting agenda outline templates are created by a church or a ministry to discuss the purpose of their meeting and the things that are needed to be executed to assure that their plans—be it for an outreach program or a devotion—will materialize.
- Conference agenda outline templates are used by organizers of conferences, exhibits, and other trade events to list down all the items that are involved in the event that they would like to create and execute.