Planning agendas are created by entities to list down the items that they need to fulfill in a given period of time for a specific process or event to be fully complete during its execution. There are different kinds of planning agendas which may be based on the activity where they will be used and the kind of items that are needed to be fulfilled by an entity.
This post is a collection of different kinds of planning agendas which you may use as guides in creating the specific planning agenda that you may need in the program or activity planning where you are currently involved in. More so, we can also provide you with a list of various downloadable meeting agenda template in the link provided.
Strategic Planning Agenda
Event Planning Agenda Template
Financial Planning Agenda
Party Planning Agenda Example
How to Run a Strategic Planning Meeting
If you are tasked to head or host a strategic planning meeting where planning meeting agenda templates will be used, here are a few guidelines that you may follow:
- Be precise and direct to the points in terms of relaying the purpose of the strategic planning meeting.
- Provide all the focus of discussion or the activities where the strategies to be planned will be used.
- Identify the time frame of the meeting and the specific goals to fulfill within a given period of discussion time.
- Assure that everyone in the meeting is proactive and are throwing their ideas and suggestions in various planning agendas that will be executed in the future.
- Create a presentation that includes information about the last strategic plan, its effect to the business operations, and the improvements that may be created regarding its existence and implementation.
- Use break times appropriately. You can create ice breakers that are or are not related to the point of discussion. This will allow everyone to be more relaxed and at ease in terms of creating planning agendas that the business entity will follow in a duration of time.
- Set target dates and completion dates to make the planning agendas efficient, effective, and sustainable.
Strategic Planning Meeting Agenda Sample
Planning Commission Agenda
Planning Workshop Agenda
Planning Committee Agenda
Planning Retreat Agenda template
Types of Planning Agendas
A few samples of planning agendas we offer are as follows:
- A strategic planning agenda is used to create a timeline in which the strategies that will be applied in specific processes should be curated. Strategic planning agendas are usually created by businesses who are planning for their activities for the next operational year.
- Event planning agendas can be used by event planners and organizers who would like to create a list of the things that they need to fulfill and execute to assure that the event that they are currently working on will smoothly flow during its implementation.
- Financial planning agendas are created to assure that the business will have a document to browse through and follow regarding the financial reports that they need to have to assess the growth of the business in terms of finances. A financial planning agenda can be used hand in hand with a sales meeting agenda as both documents can be used to identify the needs of the business in terms of its financial condition and planned development.
- A party planning agenda is created to list all the agendas that are needed to be done to fully finish the preparations for a party and for the items that are needed for party activities and programs to be ready and on hand.
Aside from our samples of planning agenda templates our samples of day agenda templates is also available to download for additional references regarding other kinds of agenda templates that you may use in other planning processes.