Management of activities by employees in businesses require an outline that will serve as guide to the tasks at hand. This is known as agenda. In developing meeting agenda, which is one of the many agenda types used by companies, topics to be discussed by the involved stakeholders form part of the outline to be presented on the agenda for prior distribution and for the meeting agenda presentation.
100,000+ Ready-Made Designs, Docs & Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple (MAC) Keynote.
In PowerPoint presentations in relation to agenda, agenda designing may become necessary in order to relay the agenda topics in a convenient yet creative manner. The following agenda templates in PPT can be your reference in creating the agenda to be distributed and to be presented in PowerPoint format.
Meeting Agenda Templates in PPT
Legal Meeting Agenda
Formal Meeting Agenda
Staff Meeting Agenda
Training Agenda Template in PPT
Sample Training Agenda
Benefits of Having an Agenda
Companies conduct different kinds of business activities as depicted on the business agenda templates on this website. To know the reasons why organizations opt to make an agenda for their business activities, the following are the benefits of having an agenda:
- Keeps you organized in conducting business activities. Since an agenda is an outline of the task to be done regarding a particular business activity, every single detail is taken into account due to how organized an agenda is as indicated on the trip agenda templates, which shows a travel agendas are prepared.
- Aids in maintaining time management. The agenda template designs as provided on this website do not only possess creative illustrations and presentations of an agenda but also the efficiency it adds to an individual’s time management.
- Avoids procrastination in the office. With the use of the agenda similar to the agenda templates in Word format of this website, employees have no excuse to slack off in terms of work in the office since it promotes motivation to employees to achieve the agenda set for that day at work.
Different agenda templates can be applied to various business activities such as meetings, corporate events, and conferences. You just have to select the most appropriate template for your organization.
Business Agenda Template in PPT
Business Meeting Agenda
Conference Agenda in PPT
Parent Teacher Conference
Classification of Agenda Templates in PPT
In order for you to easily sift through the agenda templates in PDF and in PPT format, the following is the classification of agenda templates in PPT as provided on this website:
- Meeting Agenda Templates – This agenda template comprises of the outline for the topics to be discussed in the meeting of certain stakeholders of the company relevant to specific issues. At the start of the meeting, you can present the agenda by integrating the template designs under this category.
- Event Agenda Templates – Corporate events and the preparations along with an event agenda should be handled and managed properly for an event to be a success. The use of the designs under this agenda template type will increase the chances of getting the approval from sponsors for the event.
- Training Agenda Templates – Under this category, employee training and other training programs are usually executed with the use of PowerPoint presentations. These presentations provide a simpler yet more formal type of presentation of the agenda.
- Project Agenda Templates – Projects are presented to the client in terms of the stages the contractor is going to undergo to achieve the desired completed project of the client. This information form part of the outline of topics indicated on the agenda templates under this category.
- Sales Agenda Templates – Agenda templates in PPT under this category focus on the topics on sales data and transactions together with the sales agents’ concerns regarding selling operations.
- Conference Agenda Templates – Business conventions and conferences involving different companies entail the need for presentable design in tackling the agenda for the conference due to the fact that it is large scale.
- General Business Agenda Templates – This agenda template design can be applied to periodic business meetings or activities involving the different departments of the business organization.
Project Agenda Template in PPT
Sales Agenda Template
Annual Sales Meeting
Training Agenda Template in PPT
Staff Training Agenda
Workshop Agenda Template in PPT
Key Features of an Agenda
As seen on any of the agenda formats on the sample agenda templates on this website, the following key features are seen on the agenda:
- Topics or tasks to be accounted for – These items serves as the guide to the discussion or execution of a business activity.
- Goals of the agenda – The agenda is created in consideration of this feature due to the fact that the tasks or topics are derived from the objectives set for the business activity.
- Priority of discussion – There are tasks or topics to be handled with first following several other ones. It is best to detail them on the agenda with clarity.
- Time and Date of activity – This feature is especially important for meetings, events, and trips like the travel agenda templates presented on this website which defines when the business activity happens.
- Participants of the activity – One of the most important feature of an agenda is the attendees of the business activity since they implement the tasks to be done or the topics to be discussed in order to achieve agenda goals.
The agenda templates in PPT format provided on this website for your perusal can be helpful in the presentation of your agenda to the participants involved. Creating an effective agenda with professionally creative agenda design is a plus for any kind of PowerPoint presentation for a business activity.