A research agenda contains the information that is needed for the planning and execution of a research study. A research agenda helps researchers to identify the things that they need to prioritize depending on the research phase where they are currently at. More so, it allows them to follow a specific research process that can help them in getting accurate research results.
This post is a collection of research agenda templates that you may use as guides in creating the research agenda that is fit for the study that you are currently focusing on. More so, we can also provide you with samples of Effective Meeting Agenda and Agenda Design templates for additional references.
Education Research Agenda
Research Meeting Agenda Template
One Bank Research
Sample EMS Research
Kinds of Research Agendas
A few samples of research agendas are as follows:
- An education research agenda is used by entities who would like to assess the current educational condition of a particular location. An education research agenda is useful in terms of planning the items that are needed to be present in the research which will then allow the appropriate planning of new educational policies and programs.
- A research meeting agenda is a list of the things that a research team needs to accomplish within a particular team gathering to assure that the needs of the research planning and execution will be taken care of.
- A national research agenda is used to create a document that will provide the initial steps and processes that are needed to be followed to assure that a study regarding the current national condition will be effective and can provide efficient results for the underlying problems of the nation.
Sample Health Research
Qualitative Health Research Template
Strategic Research Example
Guidelines in Creating an Effective Research Agenda
A few guidelines that you may follow in creating an effective research agenda are as follows:
- Identify the kind of research study that you will be involved in so you can properly select an appropriate research agenda that you may use.
- Assure that you are aware of the variables that are needed to be considered in creating the research agenda and the research itself. It is very essential for you to identify the processes of the research, the methodologies of data gathering and information analysis that will be used, and the community where the research will be applied.
- To create an effective research agenda, make sure that all details involved in the document are organized. You can do this by using a template that can show the format that you may apply to your research agenda.
- Make sure that your research agenda is comprehensive. List down everything that is involved in the entirety of the research planning, execution, and results assessment.